"Active" Tickets?

ajenks22

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I logged into an old MDE account and found some of my old linked tickets from a previous trip. They still say 'Active' next to them. Any idea what this means? They are from 2013.

It means there is probably a glitch in MDE. I have tickets there from 15 that are for sure expired and used. If you try to make FP reservations it won't let you.

I'm wondering if I never used one of the days and perhaps they are non-expiring tickets? It is likely that we took a resort day and did not use them all. I'm calling WDW and will let you know.

Are they active Tickets or active ticket media? When you have old ticket media, like an old Key to the World card, the RF in them can still access your MDE account, meaning you could use it to access any current tickets, etc. on your MDE (just like previously used Magic Bands). You can deactivate these older media if you want to I think.

I agree with the PP, just go ahead and try to make a FP and it will either let you or it won't. 9 times out of 10 it is just something that shows that way but when you want to progress it means nothing.

Are they active Tickets or active ticket media? When you have old ticket media, like an old Key to the World card, the RF in them can still access your MDE account, meaning you could use it to access any current tickets, etc. on your MDE (just like previously used Magic Bands). You can deactivate these older media if you want to I think.

No actual tickets not ticket media.

Expired/used tickets still appear as "active" on MDE, don't know why.

I know it is so weird not all tickets just seem random ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter