"Active" cards/ticket/pass on MDE

Cee

DIS Veteran
I hope someone can help me with this.....when a card/ticket/pass is listed on our account as active, how can you find out what the ticket is for? All it states is the ID number and that it's active, but nothing else. How do I know if it's a hopper, base ticket, or if it's "partially used"? I'm mystified!

And if I have several active tickets, how do I know which will be used the next time I go? Do I deactivate all but the one I'll be using? Sheesh...sorry to be dense on this, but inquiring minds want to know!

Thanks for any insight/help!

Cee

Do you have any tickets showing up when you go to My Reservations and Tickets? I had three showing up there (my parents and daughter) from some previous trip, but I had no clue what they were from or how many days were left. I sent an email like it says to do here -- https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/tickets/uses-remaining/ -- and heard back from someone just a couple days later after he "researched" it. He said that all three tickets were expired, and that one had a day left on it but isn't usable because it's expired. He said they would disappear eventually. Kinda weird that they keep expired tickets on there and have to do "research", rather than just having the information in the system already.

Thanks, Julie. I agree, I can't believe I have this many useable cards and wonder what they all are! There is a place for expired tickets, wouldn't they be on that list? Gah!

I may be wrong here, and I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will step up to the plate if I am, BUT . .. I believe what you are seeing in MDE are RFID media that is still "associated" with your account.

That is not to be confused with a park admission (what we call a ticket) or any other entitlement, they are simply cards / id's that are capable of accessing your account. IF you were to add a park ticket to your account, then any of those currently active ID's would be capable of redeeming that park ticket. If you have no tickets or other entitlements on your account, then those ID's won't do much of anything.

We just booked for this summer. I currently have dining credits, and a park ticket available to me. I have 3 ID's that are active. One is a card from two summers ago, one of the early RFID cards. One is a magic band from last summer, and the third is the magic band they will be sending me for this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter