• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Accurate Park Hours

SteveInOmaha

Mouseketeer
Our trip is January 5 - 9, and I know park hours can or will change as we get closer. I made our park reservations, and these are the hours listed on the app for each day:

Magic Kingdom: 9 - 7
Epcot: 9 - 9
Studios: 9 - 7
Animal Kingdom: 9-5

1) Are those somewhat standard hours for that time of the year?

2) If those turn out to be the actual hours, what time would Fantasmic and Happily Ever After (or whatever castle show) be? Thanks!

I feel like MK & HS are usually open until 9p (excluding special event nights) and AK is usually open until 7p.

I just looked on the website but don't see any park hours after Dec 14th. 🤷‍♀️

I feel like MK & HS are usually open until 9p (excluding special event nights) and AK is usually open until 7p.

I just looked on the website but don't see any park hours after Dec 14th. 🤷‍♀️
Thanks! The hours aren't posted publicly, but when I made the reservations, these are the hours that were listed on each day.

1) Are those somewhat standard hours for that time of the year?
They’re kinda the placeholder hours for that week. I’d expect MK and DHS hours to be extended (close later) but not Epcot or AK.
2) If those turn out to be the actual hours, what time would Fantasmic and Happily Ever After (or whatever castle show) be? Thanks!
I’d expect both to be at closing time.

But everything now is speculation.

I remember being told last year that WDW posts “placeholder hours” that are usually close but can definitely change without notice.

Sorry, that’s not much help.

Those hours would make for a super short day.

Of course, I’m used to DLR hours, where DCA is typically 8 or 9 a to 10 p, and DL is 8 a to 12 mid or even 1 a.m. during the summer. I can’t do open to close anymore, but I love nighttime in the parks, so I choose to get there later so I can stay later too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter