• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Account Deactivated message on all Disney Log-ins

Hopefully that means restoration is coming in batches..still nothing here.
I was hit by this last night while trying to access the MDE app, and then a bit later was kicked out of Disney+ on my Apple TV. I was able to log in again to MDE just now and I see our resort reservation and park passes etc. But Disney+ is still borked on me when I try to log in.

Mine are back now. Funny thing is that when I logged out of DisneyWorld.com I got a 502 Bad Gateway error message. That didn't happen on DVC. MDE and D+ are back as well. So hopefully everyone is up and running shortly. Less than 24 hours until we check-in so hopefully this holds.

I've been spamming all my site logins, and nothing! I just don't like the idea of being locked out without knowing why others can and I can't. I've cleared cache. Incognito, tried installing and re installing, ugh.

I get terrible anxiety over simple things and just worry it will never get fixed. I don't have anything planned for a few weeks but it's really starting to get to me.

I've been spamming all my site logins, and nothing! I just don't like the idea of being locked out without knowing why others can and I can't. I've cleared cache. Incognito, tried installing and re installing, ugh.

I get terrible anxiety over simple things and just worry it will never get fixed. I don't have anything planned for a few weeks but it's really starting to get to me.
I just tried to log onto mydisneyexperience and It's now working! My Disney+/Hulu/Espn+ is down. Last night they were both down.

Here’s one for you: at Ohana this morning, go to pay with Magic Band, server comes back and says my band isn’t authorized to charge (we’ve been here 4 days). Pay with CC, head back the the front desk at WL, and they say it looks like I’ve been checked out AND charging privileges have ended. Wife couldn’t use her band at the Mercantile while I was at the front deck either. I didn’t check out (although we did leave today) and even the front desk said charging privileges extend to midnight on checkout date. They had no clue what happened. Even gave us a key card just in case the Magic Band wouldn’t open our room door.

ETA: have been able to log into my account all day.
This happened to me yesterday afternoon at Beaches & Cream. Was our last day but my band should have still been working. I was also able to use it at Epcot in the morning. What a mess.

Still locked put of everything though seems everyone else isn't. Not happy.

Well I'm partially in. So not fully, my Disney+/Espn+/Hulu is still down. I wonder if they are restoring by server or just chunks of data.

Okay so had to call tech support again..at first they couldn't find my account which made me freak out but then my phone number pulled it up.

They put me on hold so I kept trying and suddenly..I got into MDE..then DLR app..then DVC ..finally ! So they did explain some users are STILL having issues that weren't resolved with the main batch. Having someone I live with working as an IT manager for the county on a much smaller scale I know how outages affect us at times. I just feel better I can login and see things for myself again.

My account still wasn’t working today, so I called Disney. She said most accounts should have been fixed overnight, but not all. She was in the process of submitting an IT ticket for me, and then suddenly she told me to try logging in again, and it worked! Not sure what she did or why she suddenly thought it was fixed. But all is well now!

I can "get in" to both MDE and the website, but they each kick me out when I try to access the Tip Board or My Plans, respectively. But Disney+ is working, so at least there's that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter