• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I know you haven't quite gotten to my other requests but I have one more request lol. Can I get the "Surprise you're going to disney world" with mickey and the gang and it addressed to Zack Tristan and Keira? Also to go along with it can you make fake airline tickets with the dates now 28-dec 13?

Thank you soooooooooo much.

My kids are going to LOVE everything.

Val

Mandy,

I love your designs! Could I please get a Minnie head with a blue polka dot bow and the name Haley in blue, as well. I also need a Mickey head with Stitch and the name Turner on it.

Thank you so much for the time you spend doing this for everyone!

Hey Mandy,

My daughter is having a frozen birthday party this coming weekend, Nov. 22. I was wondering if you could make me a treat bag top and a cover for an activity book that I am making for the kids.

I love the pirate one on your photobucket under bag topper buttons. If you could have them say something about thanking them for coming to my partyand helping me celebrate. Love Alexanda

I was wondering if you could also personalize the activity book covers for me. Here are the names of the kids:

Alexandra
Elizabeth
Gianna
Janae
Colton

If I could get these by wednesday or sooner that would be great. if not possible, please let me know.

Thank you so much!!:cheer2:princess:

So we leave Saturday morning and had a change of plans, if at all possible can I get the following before we leave To Olivia and Aubrey, can I get an Ohana invite for them just saying tonight??

You can disregard, we are here now

Hi Mandy -

Love your stuff and have a couple requests, please:

1) Airline Tickets (5 total) Minnie Airlines
Dates: April 4-April 11
Names: Julia. Jordan. Gramma. Mommy. Daddy.

2) stroller tag - Jordan's Ride
Anna stroller tag

3) stroller tag - Julia's Ride
Elsa Stroller tag

4) Mickey Mouse Tagxedo (rainbow primary colors)

April 2015 (bold)
spring break
Julia
Jordan
Theresa
Shawn
Gloria
Art of Animation
Magical
surprise
Nemo suite
Akershus
family
Chef Mickey's
Be Our Guest
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Cinderella's Royal Table
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Thanks!!!!!

Theresa

Hi Mandy, I am leaving for Disneyland in a couple of weeks and would LOVE the designs below if you are able to.

The Olaf designs I am not sure if you are able to make but if you can, I would appreciate it so much.

Also, if you could please make them all big enough to get transferred on a T-Shirt
that would be great.

Thanks again!
Nicolette

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ckeyHeads/katieminniesantamh.jpg.html?filters[user]=122907299&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=166

Name for the above design: Nicolette

Also would like a boy design like the one above for Nick

Disney Christmas name fills for Nicolette and Nick. If possible can you put them with a black background as I would like to try and transfer them to a black shirt.

Olaf with a santa hat and scarf. With the Name Nick underneath. If you can do the hat, scarf and name in Red/Green colors that would be great.

Jedi Mickey with a light saber and the name: Nick underneath.

Olaf with the quote: some people are worth melting for

Hi Mandy! My brother in law decided to join us on our trip. Could I get another black mickey head with the name Devin on it and a name fill for him with the fab 5? We are all so excited for our first trip! He's getting his t-shirts and a nice Disney guide book for Christmas lol :cool1:

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

I went browsing on the link to your designs and found yet another wonderful Disney design. Here is the link to the picture I'm referring; http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...attmhfamvac_zpsd28489dd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=188

It's a Mickey Head with a the DCL logo on the bottom. I like everything in the pictures. Our Family Vacation on left ear, 2014 on the right ear, below from left to right Dave, Kim, Austin, DCL logo, Drew, Grayson, Angela

Do you have Olaf in a sitting position? If you do, could you print one out and add Grayson's name to it? If not, then I would like Olaf kicking his heels with name Grayson. Thanks!!!

And I need another snowflake with Olaf in the middle and name Drew underneath it.

Thanks bunches!!

Sure thing

Name coming up

Hi Mandy,

I've been searching for a potential image that could accommodate 23 names and one of your images would be perfect!

We are taking our first family cruise June 2015 (23 of us!) and I would love to surprise my Mom with an image similar to this one in your photo bucket: Tagxedo/dcltag.jpg

When you have time, would you mind putting one together for me, please?

Here is the text I definitely would like included:
Disney Fantasy June 6 - 13, 2015
Port Canaveral St.Maarten St.Thomas Castaway Cay
Grammy Lana Papa John DeDe Kathie Meredith Reed Karen Brian Amber Brandon Rob Sheryl Garrett Grace Grant Laura Ben Evan Sara Ryan Cory Erin Ally Tyson Eli

**If possible can each name (Grammy-Eli) be represented in a larger font once each?
**Also, if possible, can "Grammy" be at least 2 font sizes larger than the rest?

In addition, any of these words can be added as filler to help the design if needed:
Fun Memories Family Fireworks Experiences Relaxation Vacation Ocean Island Swimming Parties Shows Excitement

Definitely not a rush.
Thank you so much for your time (and I know this is time consuming - I tried to figure out Tagxedo and got frustrated).

Best Regards,
Karen

Sure thing

I LOVE this and will definitely use it, but this one above is from my second request where I had personal names added to it. The tagxedo I am asking for is for FE gifts and would not include the people's names. Again, I know from being the FE coordinator how some people get wacky over the minutest details, so I understand if you might be irritated with my same request yet another time. I'm truly sorry if I have inconvenienced you, especially after you have just gotten back from a little break from these requests.

Thank you once again. Please accept my apology.

Tagxedo cruise logo with Mickey head in middle - blue waves, red mickey

Here are the words

Bold Print:
It's a Fantasy Life
Dec 6-13, 2014
Cruisin' with Mickey
St Maartin
San Juan
Sea Days
Castaway Cay
Disney
Eastern Caribbean
Beaches

(not in bold print)
Fun
Memories
Pictures
Sail-away
Party
Treasures
Fireworks
Shows
Characters
Pirates
Princesses
Relaxation
Holiday
Disney
Vacation
Peace
Ocean
Mickey
Friends
Views
FE
Events
Spa
Autographs
Pool

To help you, here is the link to the design from which I'm speaking: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...dia/TagxedoNames/decdccl.jpg.html?sort=3&o=42

Sure thing

Your DISigns are amazing! I saw one that I really love.

Would it be possible to get the Mickey Head with the Sorcerer's hat on top? One each with the following names:

Tasha
Violet (8th birthday trip)
Robbie
Tyler
Donna

Not picky about positioning, as for Violet's trip info.
We are not going until May 2015 so no hurry at all.
Thanks for any help.

I have looked long and hard and I love the Dis-igns I found in your photo bucket!!!!! We are celebrating my DD Sweet Sixteen, my DGS 1st trip to DW, and my DD graduation from College!

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/TagxedoNames/emmatag.jpg~original

I need 3 of these for the girls. Myself, DD Lauren, and my Sweet sixteen Timber.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...rsonalized/TagxedoNames/averytag.jpg~original

I need 3 of these for the boys. DH, DS, and my precious DGS.

Here are the words I would love to see in Bold
Easton's 1st trip
Timber's Sweet Sixteen
Lauren's College Graduation
Family
Memories
Love

Here are the other words I would love to see
Gaga
Papa
Cody
December 2014
Yatch Club
fun
MVMCP

Thank you so much in advance, I just know these are going to look amazing!!!:cheer2::cheer2:
Michelle

I am interested in ordering from you. What is the process? I have a picture of what I am looking for someone to create for me. It is a Disney ticket to surprise my kids with. It looks very real but I need help. Hope you can help me create this! Thank you!

Hi Mandy! I love your work!!! I wish I had seen your graphics weeks ago when I started looking for these! I have three ideas up my sleeve, and it looks like you can do each of them, plus one more of yours that's just so simple and cute. Amazing!!!

First I would love name fills with Frozen characters if possible? Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, and Sven, for example? I love the original style. Blue background in this letters perhaps? Names would be Kira, Elena, and Mommy.

I would also love something like this:
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/kraemarfamilyex.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
That says "Disney World 2014"
With Alicia (Mom, shoulder length medium brown hair, green dress), Kira (7, long medium brown hair, dark blue dress), and Elena (4, long medium brown hair, pink dress) - ponytails or pigtails for the girls are fine! (those are our MB colors ;-))

Also this style: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...a/NumberFills/chloe2tink.jpg.html?sort=3&o=55
40 (Alicia, Peter Pan if you can, otherwise Tinkerbell)
7 (Kira, Belle if you can, otherwise Rapunzel)
4 (Elena, Minnie Mouse)

And finally, this: http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/mimiminhd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=8
Kira, Elena, Mommy

I apologize that I didn't come across your work with more warning. You seem to work quickly anyway! Can they be done by 11/17? The styles are listed in order of "importance." If not, just let me know!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :goodvibes

Hope you have a great trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter