absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I've just found your designs, there amazing. Please could you do some name fills for me

LUKiE - eeyore filled

SASHA - minnie filled

ISOBEL -Anna filled

ERIN - elsa filled

DESMOND. - Star Wars mickey filled

Thank you so much

Zoe

Mandy,

Your designs are amazing! Would you please make:

a pick a pearl coupon for Alexis (like pickapearlinvite.jpg) for December 24

a Chef Mickey invite for Alexis (like chefmickey.jpg) for December 23rd at 7:10 pm

a castle tagxedo design in red and green (like carolyntagcastle.jpg). It will be for Tomesha, Aundrea, and Alexis. Would you please include all 3 names and the following along with whatever words you need to fill in (we will visit all the parks)?

Christmas 2014
Princess names (like Anna, Elsa, Cinderella, ...)
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Frozen Sing-a-Long
Cinderella's Royal Table
Peter Pan's Flight
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Chef Mickey's

Thank you in advance for spreading the pixie dust!

Sure thing

Mandy:goodvibes

WOW. That was fast!!

One small problem:

KATE'S princess was supposed to be Rapunzel (this was my error :-( ) so that each girl had a different one. Could you possibly do Rapunzel for KATE?

Thank you so much.
Now to iron these on the tote bags. I am so excited to see how they turn out.
Thanks again:goodvibes

Sure thing

I'm very impressed that you would take your personal time to make these for everyone like this! That's amazing! I would like original name fills for my 2 daughters for their 1st trip to WDW coming up in a couple of weeks. I would like my daughters' names, Kaylin & Makenzie, filled with the Frozen characters. Can I also get their names, as well as Mimi, in the red letters with the Minnie ears on top. I already found in your feed the Mom & Dad with the ears, so thank you so very much! Hopefully I can figure this whole message board stuff out ��.
Thanks again!
Mollie

Sure thing

Hi, Mandy! I love your disigns and would be thrilled the have a Mickey Mouse tagxedo for our family trip next month.

The colors in this one are perfect! (lukasdarktag.jpg) http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...ized/media/TagxedoNames/lukasdarktag.jpg.html

Bold:
Switzer Family Vacation
Disney World
October 2014
John
Jan
Logan
Luke

Please also add:
All Star Sports Resort
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Chip'n Dale's Campfire Sing-A-Long
Boo to You
HalloWishes
Headless Horseman
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Candy Corn Cotton Candy
Festival of Fantasy
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Rock'n'Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Be Our Guest
Jedi Training Academy
Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
Expedition Everest

If there's still room to fill, any of these would be great:
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Star Tours
Fantasmic!
IllumiNations
Kilimanjaro Safari

Thank you so very much!

Sure thing

Hi Mandy! We love your Disigns!! We have at trip to WDW around the end of October, and would love it if you could make a few Disigns for us.

Your Mickey Mouse tagxedo is amazing. I am new, so I can not post a link. However Jswitzer 77 posted a link above, and I love those colors as well.

Bold:
Bruton Family Vacation
Disney World
October 2014
Mommy
Daddy
Londyn
Parker
Noah

Please also add:
Art of Animation
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Boo to You
HalloWishes
Headless Horseman
Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Tusker House
Jedi Training Academy
Magical Memories
Haunted Mansion
Toy Story Mania
It's Tough to be a Bug
Chip 'N Dale's Campfire Sing-A-Long
O'hana
Food
Fun
Magic our Way
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Expedition Everest

Also, Could you make one for each of the little ones. Your designs are absolutely stunning, so just surprise us with however you want to put these together.

If you could include their names and

"Magic our way"
Bruton Family Vacation 2014

Noah- Jack skellington fill
Parker - Jake & the neverland pirates fill
Londyn- baby Minnie fill

I know I speak for everyone when I tell you we all appreciate your efforts, and the magic you add to all these vacations is amazing. Thank you so much

Sure thing

Hi Mandy,

I forgot to request Hoop Dee Doo when I made my requests a few weeks ago. Could you please do one addressed to "Hannah and Maya" for October 21st at 6:15 pm?

Could you also please make a stroller tag with "Lotan Family Stroller" with the princesses design

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ags/LicensePlatePrincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=18

And the design below with
"Ms. Martin's Room"
"Ms. Palmer's Room"
"Ms. Betsy's Room"

http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...zed/RfamLicensePlateFab5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=22

Thank you so much!!

Cheers,
Kathy

Sure thing

Hi Mandy, I'm already waiting on a small request from you but would like to add some more. I LOVE your work.

Could I have a welcome letter (for our first trip ever)
To:
1. Gabe from buzz and woody
2. Kaylee from Elsa
3. Alleigh from Mulan
To Grammy, mommy and daddy from minnie and mickey

And a castle tagxedo
With some of these words-(BIG) our first trip
(also big) Kinney family vacation
Elsa and Anna
Minnie
Wall-e
Fort wilderness
Wishes
Dreams come true
Mickey
Tiana
Tarzan
Sofia
Cinderella
Belle
Ariel
Chef mickeys
Gabe
Kaylee
Kalbri (girl for color purposes)
Alleigh
Mommy
Daddy
Grammy
Epcot
Magic kingdom
Animal kingdom
Hollywood studios
Dark (black if possible) background with rainbow wording and a bright colored matching border

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!

Sure thing

First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you for the tagxedo and mickeys that you just posted for me! I absolutely love them and I know my kids will be thrilled. I previously requested the above and was wondering whether you will have time to do these letters. I just wasn't sure if these got missed in your huge amount of requests. If you don't have time, please let me know and this is entirely understandable. I'm very appreciative of you sharing your time and talent so generously with everyone.

Sorry the request was missed

Mandy,

Thank you so much for the Hoop Dee Doo invitation and license plates. I truly appreciate your time!!

:love: :lovestruc

Kathy

Hi!

You made some designs for us a few years ago and we loved them! I'm taking my daughter on a surprise trip and would love a few for her!

This letter to Carys and instead of "see you tonight", can it say, "see you tomorrow"?
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...es/jennaannaelsawelcome.jpg.html?sort=3&o=127

This with the number 5
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...media/NumberFills/8ariel.jpg.html?sort=3&o=17

A Simba namefill with the name Carys

Any kind of Nemo namefill with the name Brenin

A namefill on the side of Rapunzel with the name Amy

A namefill on the side with Daisy (if you have it) with the name Katie

And I think I saw someone with a Mickey head shape with the frozen characters and the name in one corner. If there is such a thing :rotfl: Could I have one that says Carys and one that says Amy?

Thank you sooooo much!!!!!! :goodvibes

Sure thing

Hi Mandy! I put a penny request in that thread and doing a picture request here. I hope that's okay!

I'd like this tagxedo picture with same fonts and colors: http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/TagxedoNames/gabetag.jpg~original

Use words:
Makayla's 1st visit
Michelle
Mike
Audrey
John
Family
Fun
Love
Wishes
Magic
Celebrate
MVMCP
F&W
Cinderella's Royal Table
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Frozen!
AllStar Sports
November 2014

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sure thing

I LOVE your designs Thank you so much for sharing. I hope Im doing this right. Id like to request the following designs.

LicensePlateMnsshp9.jpg - The Englar Family
LicensePlatefab6christmas.jpg - The Englar Family
MickeyAirways.jpg - Conner Englar, Depart Oct 28, 2014 Return November 10, 2014 From: Worden, IL To: Orlando, FL
MinnieAirways.jpg - Kendra Englar, Depart Oct 28, 2014 Return November 10, 2014 From: Worden, IL To: Orlando, FL
MinnieAirways.jpg - Kelsey Englar, Depart Oct 28, 2014 Return November 10, 2014 From: Worden, IL To: Orlando, FL
TinkTag1.jpg - Kelsey
FrozenGiftTag.jpg - Kendra
GoofyTag.jpg - Conner

Thank you so much, I cant tell you how much I appreciate it !!

Sure thing

Thank you so much for all you have done for us! I wish there was more that I could do besides say thank you...you have added so much fun for our first trip to Disney World! :yay:

I have this previous request, that I quoted above, but after having some time to look through some of your wonderful designs, I wanted to ask if you would add a few more. I would love for you to do some tagxedo's for me. We are going to Disney World on October 17, so I didn't know if you would have time to get these done so I could have some shirts made out of them. I would like the Minnie Mouse head, the Mickey standing up, and the castle, all with the border around them. Here's the words for all of the tagxedo's.

October 2014
Disney World
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom
Mommy
Daddy
Kaylin
Makenzie
Mimi
1st Trip
Chef Mickey's
Crystal Palace
Old Key West
Elsa
Anna
Fairy Godmother
Cinderella
Prince Charming
1900 Park Fare
Akershus
Mama Melrose's
'Ohana
Hollywood & Vine
Fantasmic
Mickey's NSSHP
Be Our Guest

I would like the Minnie head outline with black border, black words, and the red bow that has white polka dots.

I would like the Mickey standing up with the black background and white words.

I would like the castle in the different shades of grays like you just did for someone else a few posts ago with the gray border around it.

I hope I'm doing this right. I'm new to this so I don't know how to post a link to another one that you did previously. My girls are 2 & 5, so whatever other words that you think would be appropriate since this will be iur first trip as a family. If I'm not doing this correctly, please let me know so I can get you the info that you're needing. Thank you so very much for being such an amazing person to do all of these requests.

Mollie ☺️

Sure thing! Have a great first trip

Mandy

Hi Folks,

Just a heads up that I will be on vacation October 10-20. I will fulfill the requests up until this post and if possible, I will fulfill any that have been requested before my vacation.

I do not mind if you post requests while I am away but please have mercy on me when i get back.

if you have a deadline, please let me know in the body of the post.

If you decide to go with another designer, please delete the request on my thread.

Thanks for requesting!

Hi Mandy!
Love love love your disigns!
You made several for our last trip a couple of years ago. I hope you don't mind me bugging you for more! :flower3:

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...a/MickeyHeads/meghanmhfam.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7
Could I have this with "Barksdale Family Vacation" in the center and 2014 in one ear? Our family consists of Autumn, Kevin, Sarah, and David

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...keyHeads/alexi3ballonMH.jpg.html?sort=3&o=172
For Sarah-celebrating my 12th birthday

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...keyHeads/scott3ballonMH.jpg.html?sort=3&o=177
For David-celebrating my 10th birthday (and is it possible to have Stitch instead of Donald?)

Could I please get two Mickey tagxedos in blue, for Sarah and David
Whatever works best/easiest for the fills. They love all the rides and characters. We are staying at POR if it's possible to add that in.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...dia/Signs/coledannivesary.jpg.html?sort=3&o=7
Kevin and Autumn
Celebrating our 15th Anniversary

Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes
Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter