absolut_mandy's Disigns - Part 3 **Thread Closed to Requests - Please request on New thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off can I say that finding this forum has made me even more excited if that is possible for our upcoming Disney World trip, we leave October 3!!! Mandy truly thank you for all you do to bring smiles to our children and families.

I have a few request if possible:

These are for t-shirt designs
I tried to put as much detail as possible and if personalized I would like to have the Waltergraph font when it looks ok but I trust your judgement your designs are beautiful.

1. There is a Jake and the Neverland Pirates on your Photobucket (it wont let me post link) but instead of Jake it says the little boys name....can I get that one to say Connor.
2. Mickey Mouse head with pirate red bandanna, if possible could I get that unpersonlized if not because of rules (which I understand) than I need that one to say Connor as well.
3.Castle Silhouette with Pink and Purple writing with words filled in, the words are: My First Visit, Princess, Magic, Cinderella, Merida, Snow White, Rapunzel, Elsa, Bell, Minnie, Family, Fun, Walt Disney World 2014
4.Minnie Mouse Head Shape with Crown on head, unpersonzlized but if it needs to be Anna
5.Name fill Anna with frozen characters, but instead of every letter having a character: A:Elsa N:Pastel (or matching frozen colors blue), N:Anna A:Pastel Pink Color....then snowflakes or decorations relating to movie around the name maybe "Let it Go"
6.Star Wars R2D2 Mickey Mouse shape head, Underneath personalized with Kaleb in blue maybe a black background? I don't know which ever you think is best.
7. Mickey Tagxedo word filled with shades of blue or multicolored: words, My First Visit, Kaleb, Family, Vacation, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Disney, Star Wars, Jedi Training, Hall of Presidents, Pirates, Walt Disney World 2014.
8. Stroller Tag: Anna and Connor's Stroller or something like that with Chip and Dale (they are twins and we call them our little Chipmunks) :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you again!!! I hope it's not too much I know my kids will love them :)

Hi Mandy. I love your work! Would you have a design for a surprise Be Our Guest dinner invitation for my best friends honeymoon? Maybe something like "you are cordially invited..." with an image of belle and the beast? Their names are Angela and Billy. The ADR is on 11/7 @ 6:40pm. Her bridal shower is this weekend and I am building a Disney honeymoon basket. Pls let me know. Thanks :)

Mandy these are awesome! I so appreciate your time and talent! Would it be difficult to split the girls names out? They are staying in separate rooms and may not do all of the things together. You have some split out already and some together but could I get them all individually? Thank you soooo much! Also, I didn't see the tags? Sorry if there was a miscommunication, my fault! Thank you again!

Hey Mandy,
Don't mean to ask again but we leave in three days! If you aren't able to spit the girls names out by then please let me know! I'm waiting to print etc in the hopes that you can fix the letters/invites to be individual! Thanks again! Also I pm'd you about using an image you designed for someone else... Is that ok? Thanks!

Hi, this is my first time on the DISign boards, I hope I am doing this right :).

I have a but if a last minute request (I only just discovered this was possible,) we leave for WDW early on Saturday (20th). If I am too late, don't worry.

I am looking for :

Surprise letters and
welcome letters (one for Elliot and one for Josie) we are staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

Hollywood and vine breakfast invitation - 22, Sept, 9.35 (ideally with Jake and Sofia or Doc Mcstuffins) to Elliot and Josie

CRT breakfast invitation to Josie to celebrate her 3rd birthday. 24 Sept 10.15

Tusker House, lunch. 25 September 12.30 - Elliot and Josie

MNSSHP invitations/tickets 23rd September Elliot and Josie

Pirates and Pals invitation/tickets 25th September Elliot and Josie

Thank you so much in advance, this really will add a bit of pixie dust to their trip :)

First of all, I would like to say how much I love your Disigns!!!!! Especially the tagxedo ones!!!!!! I would like to request a few Disigns for our upcoming trip:

Tagxedo Style with Cinderella's castle in Blue Ink and Disney Font with the following:

Janine
Paul
Austin
Terry
Bob
Amanda
Char
Steve
Tyler
Harley
Magical
Family
Vacation
Disney
Together
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Pop Century
Ohana's
Fulton's
Sci-Fi

and any other Disney word or park to fill in :-)

Also, we are going to be eating a family breakfast together at Ohana's Lilo and Stich Best Friends Character breakfast one morning. I am looking for something along the lines of the following:

Top Line: Ohana Means Family
Middle: Colorful Leie outlined Mickey head with "2014" on the inside in Blue
Bottom: Our Magical Walt Disney World Vacation

And a Stitch on one side of the Mickey Head and Lilo on the other.

Would you be able to do this?

~Janine

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Hi Mandy!

It's a last minute request so I'm not sure if it's going to be possible, but I wanted to help make my niece's first trip to DLR special by having a letter to her from the Princesses. They're traveling the first week of October.

If it's possible, could I get your cindylet.jpg bg addressed to Chloe and saying something about being excited to meet her for the first time on her first trip to DLR?

Thank you!!!

Hi Mandy! I know this is very short notice but any help I'd be so very grateful if you could make some invitations and the The Tinkerbell with Lizzy and the Princess Castle with Sophie?

09/26/14 MNSSHP Invite for Sophie and Lizzy
09/27 DHS
09/28 Donalds Breakfast at Tusker House 8:15 Sophie and Lizzy
09/29 This is Sophie's Big Day! It's her Birthday.
BBB first thing in the morning at MK Sophie and Lizzy
CRT at 9:35 am for Breakfast Sophie and Lizzy
BOG at 8:20 Sophie and Lizzy
09/30 DHS for Fantasmic
10/01 Epcot
10/02 MK

If you can't I completely understand. Just wanted to give it a shot... everything I see is so beautiful!

THANK YOU!!

Hi Mandy,
I am hoping you might make me a disign that I can use on t-shirts for our upcoming trip? The format I am looking for is the name written out in red with Minnie Mouse ears perched on top (I would post a link to one you have done, but disboards will not allow me to do so! An example is in your photobucket - MickeyHeads - Page 12 - Row 4 - Image 1 ) When you have time, could you please do the following names:

Grandma Micky
Sony
Karley
Ava
Brenna
Airin
Lizzie
Lexie

I've noticed that on similar disigns, you have sometimes put the Minnie ears at the beginning of the name, and sometimes in the middle. It does not matter to us which way you do it - whatever you think looks best!

Our trip is at the beginning of November. Would you possibly be able to get to them within the next month? That should give us plenty of time to print and apply to shirts.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate that you are willing to use your free time to make the Disney trips of complete strangers a little more special!

Thank you for sharing your talented work with us. If possible I would like to request 4 stroller tags. Disney World 2014.

MACKENZIE (Minnie Mouse red background with white polka dots)

GAVIN (Mickey Mouse red background with yellow letters)

MACKENZIE (Halloween Minnie in witch's costume)

GAVIN (Halloween Mickey Donald Goofy with tombstone)

Your work is AWSOME!!!!!!

Hi Mandy,
I love your tagxedo designs, perfect for our upcoming family Thanksgiving trip! If you have time I would love a mickey silhouette with all black font, except the Kerby Family name in red. Also a castle design in shades of blue and another one in shades of pink.

Word List Ideas:
Kerby Family
Walt Disney World
Thanksgiving 2014
Karalyn
Kevin
Gus
Bess
Abby
Josh
Bella
Amelia
Randi
Mason
Joyce
Todd
Deanna
Tanner
Travis
Art of Animation
Liberty Tree Tavern
Chef Mickey's
'Ohana
Akershus
The Crystal Palace
Be Our Guest
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Anna & Elsa
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Toy Story Midway Mania
Star Tours
it's a small world
Kilimanjaro Safaris
Kali River Rapids
Expedition Everest

I appreciate you and all the work you do! :goodvibes
Thank you!!
Karalyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter