• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Designs - Part 4 **temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have done gorgeous stuff for us in the past...and now we're going on a cruise! Could I get the DCL tagxedo for our shirts?
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Tagxedo/dcltag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Jerry
Sylvia
Mason
Cate
Baker Family
Disney Wonder
Happy New Year!
Key West
Castaway Cay
Nassau
Galveston
Disney Cruise
Day at Sea

And then can I get Jerry, Sylvia, Mason and Cate seperately to iron on the front of the shirts? I would really like the font to match the awesome tagxedo on the back!
Our cruise isn't until December, so no rush. Thank you so much!

Hi Mandy! I was wondering if I could request 3 welcome letters from you, with modification to the wording as below. They are as follows:
Welcomestitch.jpg for Thomas
Welcomerapunzel.jpg for Melody
and then I was hoping you could do one with a "magic" Mickey on it (the one with the Sorcerer's hat) for Kailey
for all of them I would like the wording to be something like this:
Dear (Thomas/Melody/Kailey),
Welcome Back to Walt Disney World! We missed you. We heard that you'll be joining us for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! You're going to have so much fun! I can't wait to see you! Love,
(Character Name)

Hi Mandy...I am surprising my family with a trip to Disney World as we have all never been there. I found your work online and I am really impressed. I would love to surprise my wife and kids with some of your letters for character meals and some others.

Can I get the following name fills whenever you have time please. Thanks!

Welcome.jpg with our last name "The Wenners"

welcomefab5l.jpg with "Welcome Carissa and Tommy"

annaelsawelcome.jpg for Carissa

Christmaslet.jpg for Carissa and Tommy November 19th

farewell.jpg with "Carissa and Tommy"

toystorycountdown.jpg for Tommy

annaelsacountdown60.jpg for Carissa

BBBinvite.jpg for Carissa for November 23rd at 6:35PM

Surprise1L.jpg for Carissa and Tommy

mickeyair.jpg for Tommy from Baltimore to Orlando Flight 1211 November 16th leaving at 1:15PM Seat 24A Return November 26th

minnieairways.jpg for Carissa from Baltimore to Orlando Flight 1211 November 16th leaving at 1:15PM Seat 24B Return November 26th

MVMCPinvite2015.jpg for Carissa and Tommy

pirateleagueinvite.jpg for Tommy at 1:35PM November 23rd

We are eating at multiple character dining events. Can you name fill with whatever you have for each with my two kids names (Carissa and Tommy)? I am not picky on these as I am so happy just to send them to the kids in the mail over the next 2 months to keep their excitement up. Below are our dining events:

Hoop DEE DOO November 16 8:30PM
OHANA November 17 7:50AM
Be Our Guest November 17th 4:15PM
Hollywood and Vine November 18 8:50AM
1900 Park Fare November 20th 9:20AM
Akershus November 20th 8:15PM
Cape May Cafe November 21st 8:10AM
Chef Mickeys November 21st 6:40PM
Cinderella's Royal Table November 22nd at 10AM
Crystal Palace November 23rd 8:45PM
Tusker House November 24th 8:10AM

We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge from Nov 16-24th. DO you have anything as a 'Welcome' to the AKL? If so, can you put my kids names on that as well.

I also like the 4 park welcoming letters that you can put my kids names on for Epcot, HS, AK, and Magic Kingdom. Dont put a date on them, just my kids names please, and I can just lay them out in the hotel room the morning we decide to go to each park.

I am so sorry for the volume...After seeing your stuff I am going to use all of this over the next 2 months to mail the kids stuff, put stuff out in hotel when we get there etc. We have never been to Disney World, and I am doing all the reservations/planning on my own to surprise my wife and kids. I had no idea how much work goes into this:)

Hoping this isnt as bad as it looks and its easy to drop the kids names on these. Much appreciated!

I can't thank you enough, all these letters and items will be priceless.

THANKS!
Tom

Hello!! I am excited to use some of your work for our upcoming trip in October! I'd love the following, please. If it is too much to request, I completely understand. Thank you so much!! We go at the end of October, but would love to have these by the end of September/beginning of October to start creating!

ashleySurprise1L.jpg- Addison and Avery

zaraannaelsawelcome.jpg- Addison and Avery

emmamnsshpmickeyinvite.jpg- Addison

emmamnsshpmickeyinvite.jpg- Avery

emmaohananew.jpg- Addison and Avery (time isn't decided, but breakfast is)

emmaBBBinvite.jpg- Addison

emmaBBBinvite.jpg- Avery

julianatinkwelcome.jpg- Carol

natalietusker.jpg- LUNCH, Addison and Avery. October 30 11:15am

natalieHVinvite1sofiajake.jpg- Addison and Avery. Possible to just put Breakfast as we haven't finalized the time

natalie1900PFl.jpg- Addison and Avery. October 24 5:50pm

nataliebogl.jpg- Addison and Avery October 31 4:45pm

nataliecrtiniviteL.jpg- Addison and Avery October 30 5:35pm

julianapickapearl.jpg- Addison

julianapickapearl.jpg- Avery

finleychefmickey.jpg- Addison and Avery 9:25am

jerricacoralreefl.jpg- Addison and Avery October 28 7:05pm

jetmireteppanedo.jpg- Addison and Avery October 26 6:20pm

Again- thank you so much for your time and talent!!

Hi Mandy!
I was wondering if I might be able to get the following designs from you in the next 3 weeks?
You have great work and I really appreciate you sharing your wonderful DISigns! Thanks again!

Elsa Pressed Penny Cover:
Personalized: Amelia
BrooklynnelsaPPLargeMM.jpg.
Tabithaelsappmentos.jpg

Anna Pressed Penny Cover
Personalized: Nessa
Graceannapplargemm.jpg
Savannahannappmentos.jpg

Gift Tags
woodsdclluggage.jpg
Personalized: A gift from the Wagner Family in Cabin 6654 Cruisin’ with Mickey aboard the Disney Fantasy October 2015

Name Tags:
ABBEYWDWtaG.jpg – 1: Amelia 2nd: Vanessa 3rd: Edith

Tee Design:
ciaracastlesilmhtee.jpg
Personalized: Addie First Trip to Disneyworld 2015
(Can you leave the border off? If not that’s ok)

Thanks again so much!! :mickeyjum

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great labour day weekend! I am just touching base to say that I am still around but just slow going. I am going to work hard for the next couple of days but I just wanted to let you know that I will be finishing the requests that are due soon, first. Don't worry if I missed you, I didn't.

Thanks for understanding,
Mandy

Hi Mandy!

I would like to submit a request please! Thank you so much for all you do to help make everyone's trips that much more magical! I am hoping to get these in the next week or 2 so I can work on them. We leave in 20 days. I realize this is kind of last minute so if you can't do them all I understand. Thank you so much!

mickeyair.jpg for Owen from San Francisco to Orlando Sept. 29th Return Oct. 10th

minnieairways.jpg for Ashlyn from San Francisco to Orlando Sept 29th Return Oct. 10th

welcomefab5.jpg for Owen and Ashlyn

CRTroyalinvite.jpg for Owen and Ashlyn Oct 1st at noon

mefastpassreturning.jpg for Owen and Ashlyn Oct 10th

Also a farewell letter please from the fabulous 5 would be fabulous!

Last but not least, my husband Jason will be celebrating his 35th Birthday! I didn't see any designs but thought I'd mention it in case I missed a Birthday design. Thank you!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Mandy! I love your invites! I would love to request a few from you?

San Angel Inn 5:30 pm October 29, 2015 to Nick and Melissa
Teppan Edo 8:20 pm November 2, 2015 to Nick and Melissa
Sanna 5:05 pm November 3, 2015 to Nick and Melissa (for Nicks Birthday Dinner)

Rainforest Cafe (no date) just for Dinner to Nick and Melissa
Planet Hollywood (no date) just for Dinner to Nick and Melissa

Thank you for your time!

Hello Mandy Wishing to get some invites for our upcoming trip.

Be Our Guest 10/28/15 5:20 to Princess Morgan Prince Jeffrey and Prince Nicholas
Akershus 10/29/15 9:15 to the Royal Rodden Family
Coral Reef 10/29/15 5:00 to Big Shark Jeff Little Fish Nick and Mermaid Morgan
Rainforest Cafe 10/31/15 1:00 To The Rodden Monsters for a halloween lunch

Could I also request a welcome back letter to the Rodden Family staying at Carribean Beach Resort
and a farewell see you real soon from the whole gang.

and a pick a pearl certificate for Princess Morgan please

Thank you for the pixie dust!!:earsgirl::earsboy:

You have done gorgeous stuff for us in the past...and now we're going on our first trip during the Christmas holiday season over Thanksgiving! Could I get a Mickey tagxedo's for some t-shirts with nametags, please?
All these DisSigns will most likely go on light Blue Shirts.

minnienametag.jpg for Hannah and Kelly (Is it possible to make one with Stitch for Kelly, and One with Elsa for Hannah, instead of Minnie on both?)
mickeynametag.jpg for Joseph (If at all possible it would be nice to have one with Captain America on it, instead of Mickey)

alextagname_1.jpg with the following words:
Walt Disney World
Kelly
Hannah
Joseph
November 2015
Thanksgiving
Coronado Springs Resort
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival

Candlelight Processional
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights
[URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/Jingle-Jungle.htm']Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade
[/URL]
[URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/Jingle-Jungle.htm'][URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/mvmcp.htm']Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party[/URL][/URL]
[URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/Jingle-Jungle.htm'][URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm#Epcot']Epcot [/URL][/URL]
[URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/Jingle-Jungle.htm'][URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm#Animal']Animal Kingdom[/URL][/URL]
[URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/Jingle-Jungle.htm'][URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm#MGM']Hollywood Studios[/URL][/URL]
[URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/Jingle-Jungle.htm'][URL='http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm#Magic']Magic Kingdom[/URL][/URL]
Typhoon Lagoon
Top of the World lounge

I can't even begin to thank you enough for all the great things you have done for us in the past and for this. But Thank You so Much!!

Hi Mandy,

3 years ago you made a name fill for me that says "Happy Halloween" using Disney Halloween pictures. We're going back in a couple weeks for the Halloween party and I'd really like to make some of the shirts over again, but I deleted the photo from my computer and it says you've either deleted or moved the original on photoshop. Anyway you could make it for us again?

Thank you!,
Heather

I would love to get an Autography cover, only with the Name Of Easton and not gabe in a 5x7.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../media/Covers/gabejakeac.jpg.html?sort=3&o=82
I was also wondering if you could make a name fill with goofy with the name Van for a Autograph cover 5x7

I would like to also have a tagxedo White background with Black Yellow and Red wording please
http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a.../TagxedoNames/timbertag.jpg.html?sort=3&o=196

With the following words ( this happens to be the one you did for us last year! I love it so much and would use it again, but somethings are different know!)
Bold please:
Papa
Gaga
Lauren
Easton
Timber
Cody
Love
Memories
Friends

Just other words for filler if needed
MVMCP
Corral reef
family
Art of Animation

Disneyworld 2015

We are going with a great friend and was wondering if I could surprise her with one for her family too.
I would like the same Mickey tagxedo with the same Black Red and Yellow as ours above please.

Bold words for her would be:
Mommy
Evan
Ean
Van's 1st Disneyworld trip
Adventure
Memories
Love
Friends

Other filler words
MVMCP
Evan's Birthday
Ean's Birthday
Van's Birthday
family

Thank you so much, you really do make our trips extra special

Hi Mandy, I hope all is going good with you. I have a few requests for our upcoming trips. Thank you so much!

Halloween themed airline tickets (2 of them, each with a different name)

Southwest Airlines
Seat: VIP
Departure: Oct 31, 2015
Return: Nov 7, 2015
Flight: 1173
Name: "Nicholas Efstathiou" and the for the other one "Nicolette Efstathiou"
Depart from OAK and arrive at SNA

If you are able to make some disneyland 60th Anniversary luggage tags I would love that. Not picky with the design so whatever you choose. If you can put lines on the back of them for our address and info I can fill that in later.

Invite to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland. 7pm-12am on Saturday, Oct 31, 2015

Mickey heads (2 of them T-shirt size)
Would love the pumpkin heads. The name "Nick" on one of them and the other one "Nicolette"

60th Anniversary themed
"Thanks for making my trip magical
-from the Efstathiou Family"
business cards size

T-shirt size-
"Celebrating my 30th and Disneyland's 60th Birthdays"
60th anniversary birthday themed. I am not picky with the design

2 name tags (they were in your photo bucket in the special folder)
Disneyland on the top instead of WDW and then instead of "what will you celebrate" can you put "60th Diamond Celebration" instead?
Names are Nicolette and Nick (on seperate ones) if you can make these the size of normal name tags that would be great.

Thank you again! I really appreciate all your hard work.

Nicolette

Hi Mandy,

This is my first time posting here so I hope I am doing this correctly! We are going on our first Disney trip in October. I think I have looked through all of your designs and they are just wonderful! I have several requests so I hope these are all ok. Please let me know if there is anything else you need!

1. lucasSurprise.jpg (surprise your going to Disney World) for Bella and Sophie and another one for Jace and Bailey
2. welcomekarlsson.jpg (Mickey and Friends) Arviso Family
3. mariefirstvisitminnie.jpg for Sophie
4. firstvisitcindy.jpg for Bella
5. parnellmickeyminniecountdown.jpg for Arviso Family
6. garretttinkwelcome.jpg for Bella and Sophie
7. shaunacindy1.jpg with Bella
8. caryselsaPPLargeMM_1.jpg for Bella
9. cassieminniebluePPLargeMM.jpg for Sophie
10. julianaannaelsawelcome.jpg for Bella and Sophie
11. EichenmillerLicensePlateFab5.jpg with Arviso Stroller
12. averyLicensePlateMnsshp2.jpg with Arviso Stroller (OCT)
13. darlaminnieredmhluggagetagfront.jpg with Sophie (with polka dot back)
14. tracyarielmhluggagetagfront.jpg with Mommy (with back)
15. grandmacinderellamhluggagefront.jpg with Bella (with back)
16. daddyplutoluggagetagfront.jpg with Daddy (with back)

Thank you so much for your time!
Sperri

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
G'day Mandy :):wave:

I am hoping I may ask for you to DISign a couple of things I am looking for to put on shirts. We will be going to Disneyland in November for a very special trip and we are coming over from Australia ( maybe the G'Day above gave it away! ) I am obsessed with Disneyland and always love to have something original to wear and wear proudly :)
I am looking for name fills - the first one with WRECKING THE HALLS to go on the back of a shirt. If you have something with Jack Skellington in his Santa outfit that could go on either side of the lettering at the beginning and the end and for the letters to be filled with something Nightmare Before Christmas text or pattern etc. and if the lettering could be beveled that will be great. Set out something like this one with a pattern ( something Nightmare Before Christmas ) in the letters rather than a character.

jamesstarwarcharacterssnfbevl_zps55bcdd06.jpg.html

Then, I am looking for something to go on the front pocket of the same shirt saying JACK'S BACK with Disneyland 2015 written underneath. The lettering can be whatever you think will look good :) with a pic of Jack.

The other one I am looking to have with - IT BE TOO LATE TO ALTER COURSE MATEYS with Disneyland 2015 written underneath. I have seen in your DISigns a name fill you have done with a perfect pattern.

aaronpmickeysc_zps156353f5.jpg.htm

If this one could just be straight across writing with maybe anything from Pirates/Pirates of the Caribbean ride theme like skulls and cross bones, treasure map, treasure chest etc rather than characters that would be fabulous. I know whatever you create will be just wonderful and you are just so clever and your DISigns are truly amazing.::yes::

I hope I have not asked for too much and I will be thrilled if you would be kind enough to help me make my trip even more magical. ( I won't be offended if it's too much to ask:blush:

Sure thing

Have a great trip!
Mandy

Last edited:
HI. I'd like to request an on the side name fill for the name Savannah. With Ariel on top & can you please put a border around it

A Mickey head with the crown and all princesses underneath with Savannah

Mickey head with Ariel and Flounder and the name Savannah in the left ear

Mickey Head with 101 dalmatian puppy and black & white spots with the name Savannah underneath and a square border around

MNSSHP ticket for Savannah

Thank you so much!

Sure thing

Mandy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter