• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

About to meet Kylo Ren...HELP!!

Bridgett_Anna

Mouseketeer
So I am at Hollywood studios right now and I'm going to meet Kylo Ren soon. I'm awkward when it come to metting characters that are "evil". Yes, I know, I'm weird. Anyways, what do I talk about with him? How do I not be awkward? Thanks!

Picture him naked , isn't that what experts say to do when you are nervous giving a speech

Ask why he killed is dad, and take a picture.

He's intimidating! My son had all these things he wanted to say to him, but when the time came. He got shy and cowered away from him. It was a fun interaction though. :)

Did you do it??? You must tell us!

I did it guys! So I walk up and yell, KYLO!!!! I hugged him. I HUGGED HIM. He didn't push me off with was AWESOME!!! (I have a picture but I don't want to post it) He asked, Where's the droid. I used my theater skills and did like an Improv scene! It was amazing. Thank you, GPC0321

I did it guys! So I walk up and yell, KYLO!!!! I hugged him. I HUGGED HIM. He didn't push me off with was AWESOME!!! (I have a picture but I don't want to post it) He asked, Where's the droid. I used my theater skills and did like an Improv scene! It was amazing. Thank you, GPC0321

You survived!

That's awesome!!! Yay!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter