??? About Disney Visa Promo's...

mommy*RN

<font color=limegreen>Does Imodium work for verbal
Just wondering if you get an offer (like free dining or package deals) through the Disney Visa card do you have to pay using the card?? In the past there have been good promos during our dates through Disney Visa -- however, per Mousesavers, the release dates are only about a month and a half before our travel dates. I'd like to have my vacation booked and paid for by then.

Any info about the Disney Visa promo's would be VERY helpful.

Thanks!

My experience with Disney Visa promos has been that only the deposit has to be made using your Disney Visa and the balance can be paid using any other method you choose :). I would book and pay (atleast the deposit) with your Disney Visa and then if a promo comes out after that, you can just call up and have them apply the promo to your ressie :thumbsup2. They should be able to tell you paid with your Disney Visa because when I have booked free dining in the past when it was offered to Visa holders, they asked for certain numbers on my card to verify that it was indeed a Disney card ;). If you use a different credit card, they may make you cancel and rebook using the Disney Visa since the offer will be strictly for those card holders :confused3. Good luck :wizard:.

That is so valuable to know!! Otherwise I would have booked and paid the intial fee using my debit card. Thank you so much for sharing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter