• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? about confirmation

m & j mom

Earning My Ears
Ok, this is what happened..I booked a package with park hoppers & our room at WL for late March 07. We have 3 kids, ages 12, 9 & 4...I asked for a bunkbed room and that's what they gave me. When I got my confirmation in the mail, it showed my two older kids with their ages from our last trip (3 years ago) and didn't show my 4 year old. He was 18 months when we went last time...

So my question is this...should I even bother to call and correct it? Was it an oversight on their part and would it effect the package pricing they gave me? Are the park hoppers, when purchased as part of a package, different than a regular PH I would buy on my own? If they are including 2 adult and 2 kids PH in our package, then I can just go any buy my 12 year old an adult pass when I get there.

I was happy with my pricing and then when I saw this I was wondering if it was good because they have the old ages...

Thanks

I would feel really guilty wondering if I got something I shouldnt have gotten. I would call and make sure everything is on the up and up. Probably when you get there it will probably catch up to you...

Lots of possible problems here....

1 - you wont all be able to do extra magic hours because if you have 4 on resservation you wont get 5 room cards and therefor wont have admission to emh - unless at check in you add the 4th which would mean paying for the 4ths package.

2 - you now have 3 adults two kids. so that would have to be accounted for.
it would be a major price difference. Depending on how many days, the extra ticket would be 200 or more. If you have dining then there is that much more too.

3 - Do the bunkbed rooms allow 5? I know just about all rooms allow 5 if the 5th is under 2 (3?) but that isnt the case. I just didnt think that the bunkbed rooms had a space for a 5th and sooooo therefore if you go with 4 and try to add the 5th you would have to get a different room because of the max occupancy. I'll see what I can find about that and come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter