??? about adding/changing current reservation

PrincessCooper's Mom

Mouseketeer
We are currently booked at Pop Century from September 17 - 24 with free dining.

Can you add additional rooms or people to current reservation and keep free dining?

Can you change resorts to bigger room and keep free dining?

Thank you in advance for your response!

I know you can change resorts, but only if something is available. I've been trying for a week to upgrade from Pop to ANY moderate for our free dining trip. But so far no luck. The mods show availability online, but they are telling me no rooms are left that were for the free dining promo.

We are currently booked at Pop Century from September 17 - 24 with free dining.

Can you add additional rooms or people to current reservation and keep free dining? You can add additional people to your current reservation as long as they don't exceed the occupancy of your room. As far as I'm aware, you cannot add additional rooms using the free dining discount because you are outside of the booking window for the discount.

Can you change resorts to bigger room and keep free dining? You can upgrade to a bigger room if there is a bigger room available that was originally slated for the discount. You'd just have to call reservations to see what's open.

Thank you in advance for your response!
Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter