? about 40 % off code and dining option

LBKMAMA

Mom of Two Little Pirates & a Princess
I have the 40% off room code at AKL with tickets and dining added.

Can you get 40 % off room and just add dining without adding tickets?

I know with free dining you have to have a base ticket of 1 day and the same was true of bounceback, but I wasn't sure about this offer?

Does anyone know? My husband could get the military ticket at SOG, but we love the DDP so I was wondering?

You must have a least a one day base ticket for each adult in the room for any package with dining.

Hope this helps,

KNox

I was so hoping you were looking....so once you add dining it becomes a pkg that you got 40% off the room portion? We basically are paying rack rate for tickets and dining plan right?

Yes. We used the 40% off code and got 40% off our AKL Savannah view room and paid rack rate for tickets and dining plan

thanks just wanted to be sure I was clear on things so when I try to figure this out I'm basing it on accurate pricing.

You must have a least a one day base ticket for each adult in the room for any package with dining.

Hope this helps,

KNox

Question....How does that work with dining? Is it based off of how many days your ticket if for or how many nights your room reservation is for?

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter