ABCs of a Nursing School Grad Trip + FL Keys Mini Report;D is for: Dang! Last Chapter of this TR...

Boys, boys....

One might ask why this thread is filled with such large amounts of inane comedic relief....

Answer provided above.

Last edited:
Love, love, love your trip report <3 enjoying it so much! Thanks for sharing the fun.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

So glad you're here and enjoying things!!! Still so much more to come! And in a few weeks, I'll slip a little DLR in as well. Just for kicks and giggles. ;)

Please come back and comment often and get to know us- we're a fun bunch.

(Don't let the last round of jokes terrify you.)

Yeah! If you didn't want us to play, you shouldn't have left the door open!

OH, I'm just mad at myself for not knowing/figuring out the answer. That was such a gimme.

(And you DO realize the door's always open for play here, right? I try to keep the cat's out of the sandbox.)

Last edited:
OH, I'm just mad at myself for not knowing/figuring out the answer. That was such a gimme.

(And you DO realize the door's always open for play here, right? I try to keep the cat's out of the sandbox.)

Of course! I'll see if I can find some good fart jokes now.

So sad for Dana and her family. I am just seeing this now. I will look her up, although I think it is the same page I saw, just didn't make the connection. Life is so cruel sometimes.

Nice lion shots. I love the animal convo going on in this chapter! (And the ones before) Great shot of the gorilla, too. He is just posing for you

I know, Tammie- just so tragic.

Thanks! I had a blast with those photos, and well, you just gotta tell the story as you hear it. ;)

WDW + fun + DLR ... drool. I'm in! Thanks

YAY!! I'm taking the good camera, so am hoping to bring back at least a couple of nice shots. LOL!

I laughed at the idea of the zebra getting some work done...too funny! I do often wonder what animals are thinking lol...

Thanks, Kathy! Glad you were amused! ;)

If only we could sneak into their minds for a bit...

What I am wondering is if you can keep the bats out. Of the belfrey. And what is a belfry anyway:confused3

So....

I admit, I have been a major slacker on all y'all's TRs lately, but I became obsessed the last few days with a little, er, ok, GIGANTIC project. After almost 7 years of returning to the US from Crapistan, I am working on editing all of our photos from our 10 years of living there. The more I edited, the more I got into my little project and now am sort of absorbed. Not even close to being done yet, as I still have Kyrgyzstan to go, and I'm trying to figure out a way to digitize the hundreds we have in photo albums. When we left, it was before the days of digital cameras. Then again, when we left it was before the days of being a family of 6 too.

It brought back a flood of memories- both good and hard, and sparked a TON of family discussions and reminiscings. (Yes, I"m too lazy to look up the spelling there.) Many of you who are still following my TRs have been friends with me for a looooong time (does this make you feel old?) and listened to all of my rants and stories live from Crapistan. It was a wild ride to say the least. Yes, we almost died a hundred times in a hundred ways.

If you would like to see those photos, send me a PM and I can add you as a FB friend. They are from a lifetime ago, and yet hold memories that are as fresh as the dew on a summer morning.

I plan to spend the day catching up on the many threads I'm behind on. Love you all bunches!

SteppeSister

Last edited:
Bellfry. A place to fry bell peppers. Very tasty. Except occasionally eaten by hordes of bats. Ensure you have an oversized fly swatter handy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter