• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Abbey at Westhaven 4 Bedrm

Keacc

DIS Veteran
We just got back from a wonderful stay in a 4 bedroom, 4 bath home at the Abbey at Westhaven in Davenport. The owners, Nigel & Judith Nicholls, were very accomodating by answering all of our questions very promptly. They also had the heat timer reset on the pool for us to keep the heat on later at night. The home was beautiful and very clean. The garage was converted into a game room with pool, ping pong, air hockey and darts which my family really got into in the evenings. I was a little worried about the commute to the parks but this was as easy as the years that we stayed closer to the parks. It took us about 15 minutes to get to any WDW park. The drive to Universal was only about 25 minutes. You save money by staying a little further away and I would definitely stay in this development again. It is off the main highways (off of Ronald Reagan Hwy between I4 and 27) and has a Publix only 2 minutes away by Champions Gate. Here is a link on the house http://www.vrbo.com/24327 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter