AAA - do they update discounts if you book through them???

mmouse1239

Mouseketeer
I posted earlier with this question on another topic, but didn't get an answer...so I will try again. If I would choose to book a package through AAA and some discount would come out after I booked, would AAA automatically offer that discount to me, or would I be responsible for watching for discounts and calling them? Thanks.

Lori

I posted earlier with this question on another topic, but didn't get an answer...so I will try again. If I would choose to book a package through AAA and some discount would come out after I booked, would AAA automatically offer that discount to me, or would I be responsible for watching for discounts and calling them? Thanks.

Lori

Depends on your agent, but to be safe you'd want to call them. They aren't Disney exclusive so they aren't watching for stuff as diligently.

Lori
Every AAA office operates differently. It would be better to get an answer straight from your local AAA TA. They often run Disney promotions at my AAA and you lose your promotional perks if you re-book a vacation when a discount comes out.

My AAA agent is great about watching for " a better deal" for her clients. I however am always watching and when free dinning came out, my agent was in the hospital. If I had not know and called then there is a chance I could have missed getting the dates for the resort I wanted.
one thing I like about AAA is the perks that come with when you book a package. If Disney comes out with a rate that is better than what you get with AAA, you will still get the AAA parking pass, discount card, fireworks area and story time.

The few times I booked through my local AAA once they got my money they never looked for better deals or discounts. I've tried every AAA office within 60 miles and not had good luck with any of them. AAA has given my incorrect information on Disney many times. For me, I feel safer booking myself and keeping track of discounts on my own. I know more about Disney than any of the AAA agents I've encountered.

Maybe AAA in another area of the country is different but the east central area is horrible for Disney travel. I've tried offices all over western Pennsylvania and eastern Ohio with no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter