A Year of Dreams: Three Castles, Two Rings and A Princess

SunshinesOrangeBird

Earning My Ears
Walt Disney once said that "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" and if I didn't know better I would say he was talking about the past year of my life. This year has proven to be the start of an amazing and exciting new chapter in my life. I married my wife, my college love, this past fall on September, 20th of 2014. And shortly after we were blessed with an amazing little girl in July of 2015. This trip report will embark you on a journey during this time period, soarin' over a honeymoon in Japan and California and a baby-moon in Orlando.

I lived and grew up in Brooklyn, NY in a neighborhood called Bay Ridge. I learned to love and appreciate Disney from the movies that seemed to captivate my young dreams and seemed to hold dearly to my adult mind. Disney continues to be a very integral part of my life.

My wife grew up in a small town in Northern Mass. called Haverhill. She fell in love with Disney by her countless trips as a child to Disney World with her family. She was the first to introduce me to the parks, and illuminated the fact that Disney Magic does only mean the animation that captures the world, but also the amazing attractions and world they bring to life in their parks.

We met at St. John's University by mutual friends. She was a Kappa Phi Beta sister and I was the president and brother of Kappa Sigma Fraternity. We fell in love by our many adventures in school and in New York City. She took me to Disney World on our first trip in 2011 for Flower and Garden and we stayed at All-Star Sports. That trip hooked me to a world of pixie dust and magic.

IP%20-%20Pre-Eng%206.jpg

IP%20-%20Pre-Eng%205.jpg

Shortly after that trip we were compelled to book another trip on Easter Week of 2012. This was our first all out trip, many weeks of planning occurred and many hours in the parks. This trip will always be remembered as the trip where we parked from 7 in the morning to 3 in the morning in the Magic Kingdom, 20 hours of magical bliss.

IP%20-%20Pre-Eng%203.jpg

IP%20-%20Pre-Eng%202.jpg

IP%20-%20Pre-Eng%204.jpg

We moved to Miami, Florida for nine months where we became Annual Pass-holders. We took the four hour drive and went to Disney World eight times. This showed another side of Disney, the relaxing part where you can wake up late and just walk around enjoying the spontaneous magic that is so often over looked.

IP%20-%20Pre-%20Eng%201.jpg

We moved to Haverhill, MA were I proposed to my wife and we inevitably got married in Lawrence, MA at an old Italian family church. Disney had to be part of our honeymoon, and we choose Disneyland Tokyo and Disneyland. After my wife became pregnant quickly, we thought what better way to celebrate than a trip to Disney World during Flower and Garden. And when my princess came to join us we became Disney Vacation Club members.

Now that you have read a glimpse into my life, stay tune for the first chapter in our year of dreams, Disneyland Tokyo…

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter