A Wish for Keira, our Pre Trip Report

12 days!!!

I made Keira a hat last night to go w/ her Rapunzel dress! I have to add the flower and then I'll post a picture. :)

I can't wait!!

And the wish coordinator is sending another $100 for the luggage, because we will be charged both ways.

Glad the package arrived and the kids liked their pixie dust. Hoping it will be nice and warm and Keira will not need the scarf. First one I have made so let me know how it fits her - any feedback is much appreciated as I plan on doing many more and in various sizes and colors.

Less than 2 weeks now till the fun begins!!! Looking forward to hearing all the fun your family has.

I'll be on the lookout for ya and will introduce myself if I see you. (Can't wait for our trip!)

It fits well! Its very soft! She loves it!

Glad the package arrived and the kids liked their pixie dust. Hoping it will be nice and warm and Keira will not need the scarf. First one I have made so let me know how it fits her - any feedback is much appreciated as I plan on doing many more and in various sizes and colors.

Less than 2 weeks now till the fun begins!!! Looking forward to hearing all the fun your family has.

I'll be on the lookout for ya and will introduce myself if I see you. (Can't wait for our trip!)

3 packages of Mickey Mail today when I got home. I've taken pictures, I'll try to post them tonight or tomorrow. We came home, opened them and ran out again, I just got home, Cooper needed a hair cut and I needed a trim. We also stopped for more yarn to make Keira another hat to match one of the outfits she got today. :)

These outfits are so awesome! All of you ladies truly amaze me by your talents! I'm going to learn this year when things calm down.

Ok, I am caught up on your PTR now!!! That made me super excited! I will have to get started on one for Sarah's trip...I felt like I wsa jumping the gun if we hadn't actually made the wish yet:)

Kylee

Ok, I am caught up on your PTR now!!! That made me super excited! I will have to get started on one for Sarah's trip...I felt like I wsa jumping the gun if we hadn't actually made the wish yet:)

Kylee

You can just update it as you go. I posted ours before we'd made our actual wish. We'd just learned Keira was medically approved for her wish. :)

Well, we've gotten a ton of Mickey Mail the last 2 days. 7 packages in all. I hope I kept everything straight!

mom2pixie, thank you so much for all the kids goodies! Keira was so excited about the math workbook and Cooper loved the buzz watch!

_MG_9918.jpg

_MG_9922.jpg

_MG_9933.jpg

_MG_9932.jpg

Thank you so much Wishin' on a Star! I love all the survival stuff! Such a great idea!

Angie (di2mommy), the Tinkerbell dress and bowling shirt are awesome! Keira has on the hat I made to go with her Rapunzel dress, minus the flower. It matches both dresses perfectly. :) Coop thought his shirt was so cool!
_MG_9911.jpg

Shannon and Alexa, thank you so much for the Cinderella outfit and Monsters Inc outfit! They love them both! I did realize Keira was blocking the view of Cooper's shirt.
_MG_9913.jpg

Erin, I love the Thing 1 & Thing 2 outfits! Matching the kids is so much fun, and hard to do usually since they are a boy & girl! I totally love this! I started working on a hat for Keira to match it today. ;)
_MG_9912.jpg

Jen, I the Animal Kingdom shirts are perfect! They'll match Keira's outfit really well! I tried mine on with Cooper and Keira had her survivor shirt on that Tonya sent.
_MG_9935.jpg

Tonyababryn thank you for her survivor shirt, I cried when I saw the back! All the other goodies were awesome too!
_MG_9915.jpg

Keira loves the little felt purse, she asked if that could be the case for her DS for the trip! I told her that'd be perfect. ;)
_MG_9940.jpg

I'm so in love with my bag too! I filled it up with the Survival kit goodies that the Rizzo Family sent!

Thank you all so much! My heart is so full from all of your kindness! And talent!

So glad you liked her shirt!! I LOVED making it for her. The black/red ruffle purse was from me too. ;)

Have a magical time!!

Awesome Big Gives !! :thumbsup2

LOVE, love, love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts !! (we have always called the boys Thing 1 and Thing 2 ! )

I just love Keira's dresses (this is when I get GIRL envy ! ) they're just all so adorable ! :love:

Coopers bowling shirt is just too cute too ! I love that style. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the pics .. it is all so wonderful !! :goodvibes

She is getting lots of wonderful, girly things!

Awesome Big Gives !! :thumbsup2

LOVE, love, love the Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts !! (we have always called the boys Thing 1 and Thing 2 ! )

I just love Keira's dresses (this is when I get GIRL envy ! ) they're just all so adorable ! :love:

Coopers bowling shirt is just too cute too ! I love that style. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting the pics .. it is all so wonderful !! :goodvibes

I told Jacob's mom I'd post exactly what we had planned, so here it is. Nice & Pretty. :) Oh, on the MK one, Dumbo & Big Thunder are in Rehab, so I won't be doing those. :( And I took our confirmation numbers off for our meals, but other than that.
magickingdomplans-2.jpg

hollywoodstudiosplans.jpg

IOA.jpg

seaworld.jpg

AK_Epcot.jpg

The only thing that could change would be if we do IOA on Friday & do Sea World on Thursday, but I think we're going to stick to this plan.

And of course, we may not ride every ride I have listed or might do other things. This is more to remind of me of the things we'd like to do. :)

Wow!! Look at all of that AMAZING Mickey Mail!!! It is all so beautiful and so are your children!! I actually got a little teary eyed looking at all of your pictures! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, you make all of us other moms look bad with your detailed planning! I hope you're ready to help me start planning when you get back! :lmao: I'm feeling so overwhelmed with all of the details...and as Mitchell reminded me this morning...we only have 81 days left! :rotfl:

I'd be happy to come up with a similar plan for you guys if you want. :)

Thank you so much! We have 10 days.

Wow!! Look at all of that AMAZING Mickey Mail!!! It is all so beautiful and so are your children!! I actually got a little teary eyed looking at all of your pictures! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, you make all of us other moms look bad with your detailed planning! I hope you're ready to help me start planning when you get back! :lmao: I'm feeling so overwhelmed with all of the details...and as Mitchell reminded me this morning...we only have 81 days left! :rotfl:

Semi productive morning here, I sat down and came up with a clothing change plan for the week.

Yes, I had to make a spreadsheet to figure out what the kids would wear on what days. Our busiest clothing day with have 4 outfit changes @ the MK. LOL!

Great plan! Loving Keira's dresses - so adorable. You can tell both Keira and Cooper are getting excited. It's all over their faces. Trip looks fantasic - you all will have an amazing time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter