• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A whole aisle of Christmas wrapping paper at Walgreens!

maggiew

DIS Veteran
Yikes! I had to do a double take to make sure it was Christmas wrap and not just birthday wrap. But it was definitely Christmas! A WHOLE aisle of it.

What happened to Halloween and Thanksgiving?? :confused3 I mean its SEPTEMBER!!!

Although, all of us budget boarders who have been buying sales all year for Christmas can now wrap their stuff. Of course, we all probably bought it after Christmas when it was 90% off ...

Maggie

Halloween? Thanksgiving? Geez, if it were left up to the retailers, such holidays wouldn't exist (well, Thanksgiving would exist for the grocery stores...right next to the Christmas aisle)!

IT'S NOT CHRISTMAS YET!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... :mad:

Can you tell that's a pet peeve of mine? :rotfl:

Target is also starting to carry Christmas stuff.

Well, after all, it is almost OCtOBER:rolleyes:

Yes, and the Christmas candy is out at my Walgreens also.

Anyone have a craving for a candy cane in September? :lmao:

I can't say anything...I'm already working on getting things for the Easter basket (not candy though).

I will admit to already buying my Christmas wrap in late August before Labor Day. Dollar General had the princess wrap I use for DD's Christmas gifts for $1 and I never travel all the way over to dollar General. Dh just shook his head at me, I told him I was saving $ and gas buying it now.

I was in Lowes last week and all trees were up and all Christmas merchandise was displayed.

Our Target has Christmas on one side of an aisle and Halloween on the other. It looked so odd that I just had to take a picture. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter