A way to keep track of resort shifting by Disney?

bstafford

Mouseketeer
Maybe this has been started already, but if not, it would be beneficial for those who have July reservations AND already been contacted by Disney about resort changes.

We check in on July 17th, but have heard nothing yet. Maybe no one has?

great idea! i’ll be following. I have a ASMU stay end of august and I am thinking that we will be moved to POP/AOA. i’m guessing they’ll keep one or both of those resorts open for social distant skyliner travel and move the all stars there.

BCV 7/22-7/25 - should be good
ASMo 7/25-7/29 - waiting to hear

ASMo - July 27–Aug 2 ... no contact yet! I am really looking forward to staying there for the first time, but now I’m hoping the rumor about only opening the Skyliner resorts for values is true. 😂

great idea! i’ll be following. I have a ASMU stay end of august and I am thinking that we will be moved to POP/AOA. i’m guessing they’ll keep one or both of those resorts open for social distant skyliner travel and move the all stars there.
FWIW,I saw a Post from an August POP Guest who had received a "Welcome Email" for POP(and it mentioned relaxing at the Pool).

So "looks" like at least POP will be open and the Pools as well.

Last edited:
Yacht Club July 9-12, August 13-16, and September 18-22
no emails of any kind yet regarding the resort reservations (just cancelled ADRs and VAH)

I know one September gal had all star music beginning of September she got the 35% off email but no transfer to another resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter