A Thank You from GKTW for the NJ Wish Box

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
Hi NJ DISers!
It's been a few weeks since our meet, but I wanted to let everyone who donated items to the Wish Box that GKTW is thrilled to receive them!!

Here is the email I received:

Dear NJ Dis :)

THANKS so much for the awesome donation and the adorable card that you created! While an official letter will be sent out in a few weeks, I wanted to take a minute to thank you for the wonderful wish list items! The supplies will be great to help reduce our admin costs and the games and toys are perfect for our gift giving!

Thanks for all you do and for helping to put a smile on the faces of so many children!

Philip E. Torres
Support Services Manager
Give Kids The World
210 S Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746

For others who are collecting Wish List items at their meets- this was a super easy thing to do. I made a card with our meet logo on it and everyone who donated signed the card at the meet.
Our box was 15 lbs and I sent it FedEx Ground. It only cost $12.61 to ship. :thumbsup2 I didn't mind donating the shipping, but if you wanted- I suggest collecting a little more money at your meet specifically for shipping. If there is leftover cash after you send the box- just add it to your grand total for the meet.

PS- The address at the end of his thank you is where anyone should send Wish List items.

This is great to hear! I've always found it amazing how GKTW sends a letter or email for every donation they receive. That truly is kind and shows how appreciative she is of everyone's generosity. :thumbsup2

What a nice email...and thanks for the info, as we (the VA DIS Meet) will also be collecting items to ship down.

I have received thank you notes for the donations I've sent. I also get a news letter once in awhile..in fact I got one yesterday and showed it to my DBF..then I showed him the video of Pam Landwirth on PCC 2.0...he gets it now why this is so important to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter