A Ten Day Ride on A Magic Camel - Almost Finished Trip Report

BrooklynnsMommy

DIS Veteran
We leave tomorrow!!!!!

We have had a great year full of Disney fun! Our annual passes are about to expire (don’t worry we are renewing) and we have one last trip to embark on. Unfortunately our group is much smaller this year. Kristi just returned from 3 weeks in Europe last night, so she is going to spend some time with her family before she has to go work softball camp. Trent is staying home to hang out with her and Drew couldn’t find a buddy who could come up with the money so he is staying home to hang out with his buddies. So for those of you who have been with us for the past year we are glad that you have enjoyed our trips. You are all our friends even though we have never met most of you. For those of you who have just stumbled upon our craziness we welcome you to our Dis-family.

For the sake of those joining us we will do a really quick intro to the cast going and the cast staying behind.

MeMom – Spoils Brooklynn rotten and is my Disney enabler. We have taken several girls trips and had a blast. You won’t see many pictures of her, only parts of her here and there or her reflection in a window or mirror as she takes some fabulous pictures.

DSC06191.jpg

DSC06429.jpg

Me – preschool teacher, mommy to an adorable toddler and Disney addict

disneypicssssssdiney183.jpg

Brooklynn – a Disney girl through and through this is her 5th trip in a year and she knows her way around. She loves to sit and read the Birnbaums and watch MichaelSulley (Monsters Inc.). She is a very active almost two year old.

P1100786.jpg

John – engineer and dad to the independent blonde. Not addicted to Disney, but enjoys going once he’s there (especially if he flies)

DSC06555.jpg

Not going this time :( :( :( :

Trent (Bubby) – college student set to graduate in December and the uncle who throws the small one up into the air making everyone in the room gasp and remind him how close he is to the ceiling fan.

disneypics020-1.jpg

Kristi (GiGi) – Trent’s girlfriend, college student and softball player also just added international traveler to her title

DSC06350.jpg

They are a really cute couple!

P1080985.jpg

Drew (D) – Drew is scarce most of the time so there aren’t many pictures of him and even fewer of him by himself so here’s the one I used last year.

DSC04527.jpg

We will be posting a few pics along the way and checking in periodically. We are even hoping to post video (bear with us through any technical difficulties).

Wooooooo hooooooo

I'm the first!!!

What do I win!!!!!! :lmao:

I can't wait to read your NEW TR!!!!

yay!!!!!!!!! a new TR!! this calls for some smiley action......

:rainbow: :dancer: party: :cheer2: :cheer2: :flower3: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :jumping1:

i hope you all have such a great trip! i can't wait to hear all about it and see all your wonderful pictures. 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!! i'm so super jealous!

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Well, I can't be first... but I made page 1. Have a wonderful time on the Magic Camel!!!! Give Mickey some love from us!

I am looking forward to the new Trip Report and all of the live action.:surfweb:

Wishing you lots of fun and pixiedust.pixiedust:

Traveling mercies.

Somehow Erica posted before my original post not real sure what happened there. I just had to run to Target and Kohls. Brooklynn just broke my sunglasses in half and she has developed a diaper rash due to the medicine she is on for her double ear infection (went to the doctor Wednesday for that) so I needed to get some diaper cream as well. Now it seriously is bedtime.

Somehow Erica posted before my original post not real sure what happened there. I just had to run to Target and Kohls. Brooklynn just broke my sunglasses in half and she has developed a diaper rash due to the medicine she is on for her double ear infection (went to the doctor Wednesday for that) so I needed to get some diaper cream as well. Now it seriously is bedtime.

erica just e-mailed me and asked me to see if it looked that way on my computer too and i told her that, yep, it did! so strange!

hope brooklynn's diaper rash clears up as much as possible before she drags you all over magic camel!!! :hug:

I'm here too and will be watching for live posts. Have a great trip and I hope Brooklynn feels better soon!!!! Tell Mickey hello for us!!!! :wave2:

Cathy

p.s. I think the boards are messed up. My computer says it's 11:31 but it's showing an earlier time when it posts. Also, I read the posts that are now showing below mine (Brooklynnsmommy and Punkin413) before I posted. For some reason mine is now showing above theirs. Who knows?

Anyway, again, have a Great Trip!!!!!!!

I have NO idea how that would happen :confused3 :confused3 BUT I am first :rotfl: :lmao:

Seriously......how do you actually post before the original poster that you are trying to reply to.......strange......I'll have to hang on to this one and I really should win a prize :laughing:

Jill I hope you guys have a great time and can't wait to see all your pics and hear your stories :goodvibes ....g'night I hope Brooklynn gets better :bitelip:

Be safe!

Have a really, really, really fabulous time!!! We will all be hearing waiting to hear all about it and wishing we were there too!

Hey! Count me in too. I'll be waiting for photos. MeMom: Let me know when you have had that cinnamon roll or dole float. Brooklyn'sMommy: Cant wait to see Brooklyn playing in the water. So cute!! Still reminds me of my DD when she was that age ... 14 years ago.

Best Wishes for a magical journey to the Magic Camel!! pixiedust:

Hi Jill!

Former lurker here. Glad I got in on the first page of this trip report, the last one got so long I couldn't remember where I left off!

Hope you all have a safe trip and take lots of pictures to report back to the DIS boards. :yay:

~Abby

Wooooooo hooooooo

I'm the first!!!

What do I win!!!!!! :lmao:

I can't wait to read your NEW TR!!!!

Boy, when you get first place, you really get first place, don't you?!?!?
The boards are very strange right now. We'll see where my post ends up.

We'll be leaving for the airport in two hours. It will be a long and magical day. I hope Brooklynn does well on the plane. To go with her medicine, the doctor gave her some special ears drops to numb her ears for take-off. She'll probably think that is very strange, but it is better than hurting.

Off to get ready now. We'll be back to say goodbye in a little bit. You're not awake right now, so you won't even realize this next couple of hours is passing. You're probably having sweet dreams as I type. See you back here in a little bit.

Okay, I'm back. It's like I never left. Goodbye, all! We will check in when we can.

:yay: The big day is here! Can't wait to read all about how much fun you guys are going to have ::yes:: . I love the night before, it's so exciting! Great opening photos to set the stage. MeMom I think I would recognize you in a crowd now so maybe you will come out of hiding this trip? You're so cute hiding like that :).

Say hi to the Pop from me! I miss that place like crazy. Have fun :wizard: !

you are probably in WDW right now as I type. I hope you have a great time. Bring back lots of great pictures so I can see my favorite place again. Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back.

Just got on and had to send wishes even though I missed you.

MeMom- thanks for checking on my boys for me. Who knew DH could handle codes by himself?

Jill, John and Brooklynn- Have a great time! Looking forward to lots of pics!

I hope Brooklynn did well on the flight. Liam had a double ear infection when we were there in January and those ear numbing drops were lifesavers. Narry a peep outta the kid for the entire flight! I hope the diaper rash clears up quickly. Antibiotics are ROUGH on those little bodies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter