A Successful Surprise!!! Sort of

brokenzipper

Earning My Ears
Last year we had everything booked and ready to go but I was laid off so we had to cancel and tell the kids we couldn't go. Very Disappointing. So this year we decided to hold off telling the kids for a couple months to be sure we were going to be able to go. After browsing these forums we came up with a plan and borrowed ideas from lots of different posts. We did a scavenger hunt with math problems attached. Each clue led to another until they had found them all. Then after solving the problems, that led to the final poem and surprise. I, like most people's vids we watched, hoped for a real Disney commercial moment but it sort of worked and didn't at the same time.

Here's the Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMm6d-afLoc&feature=share

I still have the clues if anyone would like them to try out. Most of the poem was borrowed from the DIS, some parts were added to suit us.

Great video! My husband and I really enjoyed it- brought tears to my eyes!!!
You did a fantastic job!

I love the fact that your son seemed more excited to miss school than go to Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter