A story of renewed hope & the power of Dis

Wow, less than 24 hours off the computer and I missed so much. But, I am happy Fred is on his way home. Thank goodness. The older I get, the less i like crowds.

Love the picture of Maxine! I literally laughed out loud. So, I had to share with DD#1 & Dh, DD started cracking up laughing. DH did too, but DD kept giggling.

Love you "pointer sisters"

Can't wait to hear all about you & Fred's special weekend. Enjoy, the resting time together & the activities together.

Oh, I doubt you'll lose any of us with pictures of your darling fourlegged family.

Just got here because my work schedule is all kerblewie because of a movie. Sigh.

Hanging on to hear what's up next with that crazy dispatcher.

And isn't it nice when a hot-head cools for the best. DH doesn't go crazy hot, but if he's in pain he gets cranky and LOUD. And he trained to be an announcer at some point in his college career.

Praying that those Biergarten ADRs are well used by well rested RuthIE and Fred on Saturday.

:flower3: Hi Ruth I love when my Dis family arrives ! Not sure what you mean about work ? A movie ? But do know what you mean abut cranky and LOUD..cranky I can take we're all human I don't expect a life of no arguments or rose petals reigning on me but LOUD unacceptable and no longer willing to put up with it (believe me it will be discussed) no reason for it raises blood pressure stresses out everyone and enough...

popcorn:: popcorn:: I never make you all wait long though... :rolleyes1 D~
:rolleyes1 of course you don't D; if you say so it must be true

Wow, less than 24 hours off the computer and I missed so much. But, I am happy Fred is on his way home. Thank goodness. The older I get, the less i like crowds.

Love the picture of Maxine! I literally laughed out loud. So, I had to share with DD#1 & Dh, DD started cracking up laughing. DH did too, but DD kept giggling.

Love you "pointer sisters"

Can't wait to hear all about you & Fred's special weekend. Enjoy, the resting time together & the activities together.

:wave2: Hi Dee Yes just like that old song "What a difference a Day makes" We're glad he's on the way home too, he should be in FL now I haven't called him yet he's probably asleep in fact this is a nice quiet morning most of the canine kids are still sleeping too I am relishing the silence; it sure won't be like that this afternoon :laughing:

For the first day this week I am actually having a nice cup of hot coffee before going anywhere (never happened this way all week) Fri is not bad I don't have to be there for the sessions at 7 this is a 11:30 to 1:30 day :coffee: even Maxine is quiet out there She is something glad you could share her with your DD & DH I truly believe if they ever wanted to re-make Mr Ed she could pass the audition She is definitely my main feel good buddy

:wave2: Hi Dee Yes just like that old song "What a difference a Day makes" We're glad he's on the way home too, he should be in FL now I haven't called him yet he's probably asleep in fact this is a nice quiet morning most of the canine kids are still sleeping too I am relishing the silence; it sure won't be like that this afternoon :laughing:

Yay for coffee - I am enjoying one right with you. :thumbsup2 But my house is far from quiet... :scared:

I am super excited for you today!!! It will be wonderful - I can feel it! :lovestruc

For the first day this week I am actually having a nice cup of hot coffee before going anywhere (never happened this way all week) Fri is not bad I don't have to be there for the sessions at 7 this is a 11:30 to 1:30 day :coffee: even Maxine is quiet out there She is something glad you could share her with your DD & DH I truly believe if they ever wanted to re-make Mr Ed she could pass the audition She is definitely my main feel good buddy

I love Maxine... I do believe she is a comic for sure! I think of that photo of her standing over your air conditioner often - and it still cracks me up every time.

D~

So the Dogfather is home LOL I let Gilbert and Midgee out and there is a tractor ifo the house :cool1: never heard a thing in the night and some watch dogs :lmao: more soon

So the Dogfather is home LOL I let Gilbert and Midgee out and there is a tractor ifo the house :cool1: never heard a thing in the night and some watch dogs :lmao: more soon

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! He's sneaky!!! :cool1:

D~

YAY FRED IS HOME!!!

I'm so happy for you. Now you can leave your poor dress up puppies ALONE! and NO i don't want you dressing up poor Fred in princess attire either..
i don't want to hear ALL the details of your rekindling.. :lmao:

OK joking aside (yeah i CAN do that) i really hope you have a great weekend make is special for everyone, go get em girl!

So happy to hear that Fred is home. Have a great "reunion" and a wonderful weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it (well about most of it anyway ;) ).

Just to be different..... I LOVE pink and think the sisters were lookin good!

I'm so glad Fred is home at last and my wish for you is a Wonderful weekend!! Ruth

YAY for :coffee:

YAY Fred is home :groom:

I just love Maxine... and I very clearly remember Mr. Ed. I think Maxine is cuter. :thumbsup2

Hope your enjoying your time together. Whether you are at a park or walking the yard, or doing the honey do list. I hope you are doing it together, and smiling & feeling God's grace. I can't wait to hear the report. But, I must agree no dressing Fred up as a princes.. However, if HE would like to dress YOU up as one, well that could be another story. princess:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

YAY for :coffee:

YAY Fred is home :groom:

I just love Maxine... and I very clearly remember Mr. Ed. I think Maxine is cuter. :thumbsup2

Hope your enjoying your time together. Whether you are at a park or walking the yard, or doing the honey do list. I hope you are doing it together, and smiling & feeling God's grace. I can't wait to hear the report. But, I must agree no dressing Fred up as a princes.. However, if HE would like to dress YOU up as one, well that could be another story. princess:

Haha ha ha Fred's. Bippity bobbity boutique!!!

OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!! Yes!!! I wonder if he takes ADRs? :scratchin

D~

You are all crazy :rotfl: and I knew I could count on you to entertain yourselves until I could get back here :grouphug:

Just some random ramblings- Too funny the pictures posted ! Esp the horse with the car of course not sure about the cat with the crocheted face frame though :rotfl:

So this is the PTR to WDW that is quickly circling the drain Just the fact no pleas for sympathy no boo hoo ing everyone has their own problems some less so, some more so When I wake up it takes a while to "straighten up" I am blessed that prior to the accident this was not the case Not all pushing 60 y/o can say this some even younger live with this daily so like I said no boo hoo ing

Well yesterday I couldn't straighten at all no matter how many hours I was up
(picture Hunch back Notre Dame) pain is intense & not in area affected by accident (at least that is the appearance) It is MY belief that 5 months of walking swaying back and forth and with a limp (you've seen that gait I'm talking about for the more mature set think Walter Brennan on the Real McCoys for the younguns amongst us for goodness sake you tube, google, bing, whatever you'll find him) So anyway its my belief that all this "wrong" motion has been taxing my body & finally has hit my lower back on the injured side so that is what I am dealing with now Yesterday the therapist treated the area with no immediate results This morning I can stand just a teeny bit more last night was no fun Nothing is easing the pain

My biggest concern right now is this: not DH not the animals and certainly not WDW My biggest concern is trying to stay calm & peaceful not lose my temper ( which has already been lost & reeled in twice this morning) DH means well I know him long enough to know he truly does mean well but when I start hearing his "advice" re- exercise treatment and animals and he flits from one thing to another without getting anything actually done I can lose it I am just trying to get through this day with better results

I said the PTR was quickly circling the drain hoping it doesn't go down totally still holding hope for tomorrow Cancelling F&G tonight then I will pour us both a cup of coffee and make nice to DH again I need to put honey on my tongue

Ruthie - I am so sorry that you are in pain and not where you want your body to be. We're here should you wish to vent or share or yell at us. :hug:

Hold to your beliefs. This too shall pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter