• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A slew of BOG dinner and lunch ADRs opened this morning

We are doing the same next week !! Love the dinner--- trying bfast and lunch as well this time !!

Awesome that sounds fun ! I try to make my own judgements on food but take reviews with a grain of salt because I realize everyone is different. In Disneyland while many "hate" Blue Bayou..out of 5 years and eating at least twice per year have never had a bad meal from groups of 2 to 10. Being adventurous is good :)

We're doing all 3 next month too! I'm actually really excited about it--last year we did lunch and dinner, I preferred dinner and DGF preferred lunch. so this trip we wanted to do both. then breakfast became available and we snagged a pre rope drop ADR, so we figure it's worth trying too. overall were calling it the trip of breakfasts (we're also doing CP and the Sci Fi dine-in), but I can't wait to have breakfast, lunch, and dinner at BOG!

Yay I'm not alone haha. We are doing Star Wars Breakfast at Sci-Fi ( never been there and star wars so SUPER EXCITED!) 3 meals at BoG different days - now THAT was the challenge lol. I have so many reservations but got everything I want so can't complain.

Can anybody tell me if you can request a certain dining room for lunch.Thought they may just give you what they have.We are planning on reserving a time but,we are not going until november. Thanks

Can anybody tell me if you can request a certain dining room for lunch.Thought they may just give you what they have.We are planning on reserving a time but,we are not going until november. Thanks

Lunch you seat yourself anywhere you'd like with an available table.

I still can't get one for our trip in May. Hopefully they'll release more as it gets closer for us or someone cancels theirs and I can snag it

Really trying to land a dinner ressie for the 11th of June. Keep missing it though it seems. I have a breakfast one already but would prefer a different time. I'll keep sitting and watching this board and the dining website

I have on on 8/31 at 5:25 for 4 if you want it or lunch on 8/25 at 10:30 also for 4
been trying for last 3 months for last two weeks august for 6 without luck, finally got one for 30th but for 8.40 kinda of late with grandchildren in tow but at least we are in, i am wondering if they keep tables back as last time i went there was loads of empty tables this was also in august

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter