A Signature a Day Keeps Reality Away: A Sep '15 Dining Report - Updated 4/11 x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that Orange Blossom Beer! I can get it locally around here and yum! Glad you enjoyed it and your husband enjoyed the Key Lime one (I had that one at a beer festival here)

Lunch looks like it was a nice meal! Enough to cool you off and get you out of the nasty sun for a bit! Can't go wrong with either a Turkey Sandwich or a Burger, especially when you have greasy onion rings to enjoy :)

The Sci-Fi is a favorite of ours as well, my DD loves it, we go at least every other trip. Happy Birthday to your daughter, her cake looks awesome. I have to try the carrot cake cookie, it sure gets great reviews.

I have read your report over the last few days & now caught up. Casey is adorable! Taking my girls who will be 4 & 2.4 in November for the 1st time & I can't wait xx

Happy Happy Birthday to Casey!! The sci fi diner has never disappointed us and I too love the ambiance.

This is amazingly well written, I started reading today and just finished what you have so far. Thank you for doing this as it helps take the Disney blues away.

Here is a quick snapshot of our girl with her cake that her very talented Daddy made.

Awesome cake! Happy belated birthday to Miss Casey!

This was one of the best character interactions we had as Sully did not want Casey to go and kept holding onto her. He finally let go, but proceeded to follow us out the exit and into the store next door. Casey still talks about it.

That is so cool! It's because she's so dang cute he didn't want to let her go!

This is served on Fresh-baked Multigrain Roll, Smoked Turkey, Hickory-smoked Bacon, Lettuce, and Vine-ripened Tomatoes with Avocado Mayonnaise. Jason said this was fine, but nothing stellar Though I'm not sure stellar and turkey sandwich are ever in the same sentence. The avocado mayo added some much needed flavor to this. Without it this would have just been turkey sammie 101.

I'm from the school of thought that anything can be made better tasting with avocado mayo!

Sunday was Casey's birthday and she is now a very big 5 year old.

Here is a quick snapshot of our girl with her cake that her very talented Daddy made.

Happy birthday Casey! Impressive cake. Casey is one lucky gal

From there Casey got to spend some quality with the Disney Jr. gang and she was clearly fan-girling a bit.

Loving those pics

This was one of the best character interactions we had as Sully did not want Casey to go and kept holding onto her. He finally let go, but proceeded to follow us out the exit and into the store next door. Casey still talks about it.

What a wonderful and priceless moment

As we contemplated our entree's I decided to channel my fried chicken craving into some onion rings.

Aw, man, do those look good!

Happy Birthday to Casey! Your Sci Fi burger looks good. We had a disappointing meal there in August. Should have just stuck to burgers!

I can't believe Casey is five! And as usual - I'm incredibly impressed by the different foods she will eat. I am going through Disney withdrawal. I can't believe it's been a year and a half. I need to get back! Thank you for doing another fantastic DR. And that cake - awesome job - he's so talented!

Oh and the snow....over it here too. I'm South Central PA and we got 31 inches. Today however, was 60 degrees, so I feel a little better.

Happy Birthday to the Big Girl!!! I just love that cake!

Mmm, onion rings! You know how to make a girl hungry. :-)
Thanks, the cake was quite the feat for him to pull off but he did a great job. You and me both on the onion rings!

Yay for Sci-Fi! We are having an early dinner there on the 13th of March and I can't wait!!! Your Angus burger is exactly what my boys and DH will be devouring. I am planning on either the veggie burger (tried it last year and loved it) or the the veggie shepherd's pie (which I have heard good things about). Was your beer the pilsner? I am definitely going to try that carrot cake cookie too! It looks divine! Do you remember if there were nuts in it or not?

Thanks again for your great reviews!
The 13th of March, well heck that's like 2 weeks from now. So exciting!!!! Your crew should love the burger.

I'm pretty sure my beer was a pilsner. Those tend to be my go to so presuming I stuck with it.

Nope, no nuts in the carrot cake cookie. Be sure to try it. If you like carrot cake its amazing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!!! pixiedust:

I can't handle the sweetness for one thing.. for another, how talented is Jason! Wow. I really enjoyed Inside Out - cute movie.
Thanks Ashley! She's pretty darn sweet. We are definitely very luck. And her Daddy definitely has talent. You should have seen the inside of the cake, he carried the memory balls into it. I have no idea how but they were there.

HAHA.. shooting lady ride :rotfl2:
I know right? I think we only had a woman gangster one time but she clearly made an impression on her. Now she gets annoyed when there is a male doing the part, cause I mean don't they know its the shooting lady ride? Starting my little feminist early ; )

Both of those beers sound delicious. :thumbsup2 We've never done Sci Fi but I've been thinking about it. The food sounds good.
They were both quite good. I can't believe you've never done SciFi. We love it and go almost every trip.

Yes! The best! Everything about it. I saw on Disneyfoodblog, a chocolate whoopie pie with peanut butter in the middle at Disneyland.. :cloud9: I see that in my future.
Yep and if I remember right you had enough restraint to keep yours for breakfast didn't ya ; )

Casey and Jason would love the peanut butter version. Sadly I'm allergic.

Happy Birthday to Casey! Five is fun party: So impressed that the only thing on your table is Casey and the very cute cake! Clear tables are very rare in my house!
Yum for onion rings and the carrot cake cookie :thumbsup2
Five is most definitely proving to be fun. She tried snow boarding for the first time this weekend and loved it!!!!

Don't be too impressed. That is the only table that generally stays clear in our house except for when we are eating. The kitchen table is a whole nother story ; )

OMG amazing Cake making skills!

Happy to hear the party was a success for Casey!

I don't love onion rings, but i love horseradish dipping sauce, so that might a reason to try them! I am looking forward to seeing where there are better ones!
Yep is he pretty darn talented. He doesn't make them every year but she had specific requests this year so Super Dad to the rescue! She had a blast on her day and her party, so mission success. Though she has already requested a disney birthday next year ; )

You don't love onion rings. Fried onions, what's not to love ; ) If you like horseradish though maybe they can turn ya.

I had.....the most hideous burger there in January :crazy2: I don't even know why I ordered it. Thank God I still had half my carrot cake cookie with me to eat after I chucked the burger!

Happy Belated Birthday to Casey! That cake is awesome :thumbsup2 I was eating my Rapunzel cake the same day but hers was more special since dad made it :love:
Thankfully our burger was pretty good, but I"m not sure why I ordered it either. Had much better there in the past. I'm guessing the little lady next to me may have influenced the order.

Yeah for February birthdays. You and Casey almost shared the actual day. She took her good old time coming out on my last push and was born just a few seconds after midnight. Of course her late exit garnered me an extra night in the hospital ; )

Happy Birthday Casey! It is nice to find other people who I share a birthday with!
Woohoo, another February 21st baby. Happy belated birthday to you too!

I love that Orange Blossom Beer! I can get it locally around here and yum! Glad you enjoyed it and your husband enjoyed the Key Lime one (I had that one at a beer festival here)

Lunch looks like it was a nice meal! Enough to cool you off and get you out of the nasty sun for a bit! Can't go wrong with either a Turkey Sandwich or a Burger, especially when you have greasy onion rings to enjoy :)
Oh, you're so lucky you are not only hours from Disney but get the good Florida beer too. We've got some pretty good ones up here, but Florida seems to really win in the refreshing category.

Yep lunch was great and we definitely needed some cooling off at that point. When Casey is sweating, I know its hot.

The Sci-Fi is a favorite of ours as well, my DD loves it, we go at least every other trip. Happy Birthday to your daughter, her cake looks awesome. I have to try the carrot cake cookie, it sure gets great reviews.
I can't believe you haven't tired the carrot cake cookie. It's a must. Oh so good!

I have read your report over the last few days & now caught up. Casey is adorable! Taking my girls who will be 4 & 2.4 in November for the 1st time & I can't wait xx
Thanks so much. Casey is pretty darn adorable. I'm sure you can't wait to take your daughters. First visits are magical.

Happy Happy Birthday to Casey!! The sci fi diner has never disappointed us and I too love the ambiance.
Thanks Lori. You got it right, SciFi is a great go to.

This is amazingly well written, I started reading today and just finished what you have so far. Thank you for doing this as it helps take the Disney blues away.
Oh wow, thanks so much. Glad you are enjoying reading it as much as I love eating and writing it ; ) It's my personal cure for the Disney blues too!

Awesome cake! Happy belated birthday to Miss Casey!
Thanks Kelly. Jason did an amazing job on the cake. We were all in awe.

That is so cool! It's because she's so dang cute he didn't want to let her go!
She is pretty dang cute. I don't think anyone could let her go.

I'm from the school of thought that anything can be made better tasting with avocado mayo!
I'm liking your school of thought.

Happy birthday Casey! Impressive cake. Casey is one lucky gal
Thanks Saphire!

What a wonderful and priceless moment
It was definitely priceless. Even more so now that I hear they are gone.

Happy Birthday to Casey! Your Sci Fi burger looks good. We had a disappointing meal there in August. Should have just stuck to burgers!
Thanks Vicki! I remember your meal and that dreadful popcorn soup. Burgers and sandwiches definitely seem to be the way to go.

I can't believe Casey is five! And as usual - I'm incredibly impressed by the different foods she will eat. I am going through Disney withdrawal. I can't believe it's been a year and a half. I need to get back! Thank you for doing another fantastic DR. And that cake - awesome job - he's so talented!

Oh and the snow....over it here too. I'm South Central PA and we got 31 inches. Today however, was 60 degrees, so I feel a little better.
Hey Stranger! You and me both can't believe she is 5. Not sure where the years have gone. We are very lucky that she is such a good eater. In fact we went to dinner tonight and her only request was for something with arugula ; )

Do you all have any trips planned in the future? Withdrawals are the worst.

Yeah, we are officially ready for spring. Funny we spent the weekend in WV at my inlaws where it was snowing we we went skiing this morning. Then we drove home and it was almost 70 degrees. Hoping the ladder keeps up ; ) Glad you all got some springtime today too.

Happy Birthday, Casey!

Wow - character extreme morning! Casey looks so happy meeting her Disney Jr. friends!

I agree 100% of Sci Fi. Hollywood Studios is seriously lacking in the good food department and Sci Fi always seems like a great bet!

That cake is awesome! I assume it is made with fondant icing? I ask because my DD has requested a fondant cake for her 9th birthday this year. She doesn't care what kind, mind you. Just that it has fondant on it. I might have to show her this pic. Of course then I'll need to find someone talented enough to make it, which is probably not me :P
The Carrot Cake Cookie at Writers Stop.
I love those things! I was sad when I heard Writers Stop was closing, but I read that they are also sold at the Sweet Shop, so hopefully that continues.

This is Patrón Silver Tequila with Fresh Lime and POG (Passion, Orange, Guava) Juice. As anyone who has had POG juice can imagine this was absolutely delicious.

POG juice with tequila?!? :faint: Yes I so need this!

Besides of course pulled pork, these were topped with Onions, Cheese, Spicy Mayo, Tomatoes, and Pineapple Salsa. While they weren't quite hot temperature wise, they had a ton of flavor and the pineapple salsa and mayo added a kick of spice. Instead of being served on tortilla chips, these were served on what appeared to be homemade potato chips which were quite delicious. If anyone finds themselves slightly inebriated poolside at the Poly, these are a great choice.

This sounds delicious. And can I whine for a bit and say, "I want to find myself inebriated poolside at the Poly, NOW!" 30 weeks today and i'm so ready to be not pregnant anymore. Weird to say, that this time around, the smell of alcohol smells delicious to me:confused3

Here is a pic from yesterday in the throws of the storm with wind gusts up to 45 mph. Our light post is about 6 feet high.

No way!

fullsizerender-jpg.147188

NO WAY!!! How do you guys function? Like driving to work? Or what if there's an emergency and you need the cops at your place? I've actually always wondered how this all works, seems like they would have city workers working around the clock during these times to 'sweep' (or whatever term you guys use)the streets.

Of course the dogs had to get into the mix two. They aren't the most photogenic (they take after me)

:rotfl2: Naw, you're definitely photogenic, who do think Casey takes after?!

Hi everyone, just wanted to pop in and let everyone know I hadn't fallen off the face of the earth. Unfortunately though I have not been absent for good reasons. My best friend fell suddenly ill and sadly after a brave week long fight passed away last week. To say I'm devastated is an understatement and now we're trying to work through the grief and help her parents settle affairs. I'm hopeful to get back on here in the days or weeks ahead, as these boards are a wonderful and much needed distraction from reality.

Oh my gosh, i'm so so sorry. From reading your next paragraph, it was something that could have been taken care of easily? Was it something as silly as a cold that turned bad? Ugh, what an awful way to start out 2016. Major hugs from me :hug:

I share this to pass along three things that I've sadly learned in the last two weeks. First, life is fleeting love those around you with everything you have every chance you have. Second, as much as you think you know your own body you are not a doctor. Had my best friend sought care just 24 hours earlier I would not be posting this today. Lastly, get your sh*t in order. You never know when your time may come and it will be much easier on your loved ones if you have your affairs in order.

Yes, yes, yes at the bolded. It's been 9 years on February 25th since my Dad passed away so I know all too well about all this. It's definitely *easier* (sad to say that when it comes to death) when all your affairs are in order for sure. I keep pressing DH to talk to his parents (although not old, mid 50's, but my Dad died at 52 so you never know!) about their will, insurance, funeral arrangements, etc, etc so that when the time comes we know exactly what they want.

I hope things are okay for you all right now and have settled down a bit.:hug:

And what better place for that than Trader Sam's. Unfortunately by the time we arrived (right before the 4pm opening) the inside was already to capacity, so we elected to sit on the patio rather than wait. It was rather nice out here and felt removed from the rest of the resort, just a bit sticky in the September heat.

We got to visit and i'm so happy that we did!

This is the Skpper Sipper, which is essentially a mojito sans the rum. Seems like a waste to me, but Casey seemed to like it :drinking:

So I ordered something like this at the Crew Cup Lounge at the Yacht Club called the Sparkling No-jito and I thought it was so refreshing!

Overall, despite the chewiness we did enjoy Trader Sam's. I'm hopeful to actually get inside next time, but will likely just skip the food and stick to what they do best, the drinks. Sadly they don't take tables in wonderland, so full price it was for us.

I didn't try any of these items, I was craving sushi so ordered the Headhunter roll and it hit the spot for sure.

So adorable.

We being her amazingly obnoxious parents never corrected her and to this day she still thinks it really is called the Pooper.)

Well if it makes you feel any better, DH and I are obnoxious to my poor DM. For about a year now, she's been (for reals) saying Tow-maters name as 'Tow-minator" :rotfl::rotfl2:Yep, not correcting her until she says it to a CM and they correct her :lmao:

April trip

Hopefully this trip will be relaxing for you after this rough year with your friend and all that crazy snow!:goodvibes

Aw Happy belated Birthday to Casey! And LOVE the emotion balls around the cake!

Agree! They offer up a great character interaction!

As we contemplated our entree's I decided to channel my fried chicken craving into some onion rings.

:thumbsup2

(yes there will be at least 3 more in my self anointed onion ring showdown)

:hyper: An onion ring showdown?! Yes please.

The Carrot Cake Cookie at Writers Stop.

I still need to get this. So disappointed with myself.

Hey Stranger! You and me both can't believe she is 5. Not sure where the years have gone. We are very lucky that she is such a good eater. In fact we went to dinner tonight and her only request was for something with arugula ; )

Do you all have any trips planned in the future? Withdrawals are the worst.

Yeah, we are officially ready for spring. Funny we spent the weekend in WV at my inlaws where it was snowing we we went skiing this morning. Then we drove home and it was almost 70 degrees. Hoping the ladder keeps up ; ) Glad you all got some springtime today too.

Oh my gosh on the arugula - that's amazing!

We are trying to figure out our trip plans. We have had a crazy last six months. While the boys and my inlaws went to Disney for Owen's fifth birthday - I was home because we adopted a little girl! It's still not final, but we are HOPING to get there in April. I know we should wait until she's a little older, but I want to go... :)

Wow, your Sci Fi burger and onion rings look great! I haven't been there for lunch or dinner since 2010. I might need to revisit that one sometime. ;)

And a very belated :bday: to Casey!!

Happy Birthday, Casey!

Wow - character extreme morning! Casey looks so happy meeting her Disney Jr. friends!

I agree 100% of Sci Fi. Hollywood Studios is seriously lacking in the good food department and Sci Fi always seems like a great bet!
Thanks Jamie! Casey loves her some characters. Whenever we ask her what she wants to do the answer is usually meet someone. She's not picky, provided of course its not just random tourists ; )

That cake is awesome! I assume it is made with fondant icing? I ask because my DD has requested a fondant cake for her 9th birthday this year. She doesn't care what kind, mind you. Just that it has fondant on it. I might have to show her this pic. Of course then I'll need to find someone talented enough to make it, which is probably not me :P
Thanks, he did a great job on it. The icing wasn't fondant, it was just regular sugar icing. He did use fondant to hold the memory balls (aka gum balls) up but that was it.

If you go with a fondant cake, see if you can find someone to make marshmallow fondant. Jason did this for one of Casey's cakes a few years back and it was infinitely better than regular fondant.

I love those things! I was sad when I heard Writers Stop was closing, but I read that they are also sold at the Sweet Shop, so hopefully that continues.
Oh no, the writers stop is closing!!!!! Blasphemy. Where is the sweet shop? Must have carrot cake cookie.

POG juice with tequila?!? :faint: Yes I so need this!
You and me both. Sitting through one of Casey's dance classes and POG and tequila would certainly improve things.

This sounds delicious. And can I whine for a bit and say, "I want to find myself inebriated poolside at the Poly, NOW!" 30 weeks today and i'm so ready to be not pregnant anymore. Weird to say, that this time around, the smell of alcohol smells delicious to me:confused3
You can whine all you want pregnant lady!!!!! I remember those days well and it was TOUGH. You'll be shocked to know I was drinking wine within minutes of giving birth ; ) If you're in the mood for beer, I did enjoy the O'douls amber when I was pregnant.

NO WAY!!! How do you guys function? Like driving to work? Or what if there's an emergency and you need the cops at your place? I've actually always wondered how this all works, seems like they would have city workers working around the clock during these times to 'sweep' (or whatever term you guys use)the streets.
We basically didn't function for almost 5 days. The state and county do a pretty good job of clearing the major roads, but with so much it takes them a while to get to the neighborhoods. When my friend got sick I actually couldn't get to the hospital right a way. They needed up plowing around 1 am and my wonderful husband was kind enough to shovel me out in the middle of the night.

Oh my gosh, i'm so so sorry. From reading your next paragraph, it was something that could have been taken care of easily? Was it something as silly as a cold that turned bad? Ugh, what an awful way to start out 2016. Major hugs from me :hug:
Thanks Alicia. If she had gotten to the hospital 24 hours earlier it would have been a much different story. The snow definitely slowed her down in getting care, but she also kept saying it was her gall bladder and it wasn't. Turns out she had pancreatitis which got so out of hand her pancreas shut down and the infection quickly spread through her body and she went into multi-organ failure.

It was definitely a horrible way to start 2016 and I'm ready for it to be over already. But I'll take all the hugs I can get :hug:

Yes, yes, yes at the bolded. It's been 9 years on February 25th since my Dad passed away so I know all too well about all this. It's definitely *easier* (sad to say that when it comes to death) when all your affairs are in order for sure. I keep pressing DH to talk to his parents (although not old, mid 50's, but my Dad died at 52 so you never know!) about their will, insurance, funeral arrangements, etc, etc so that when the time comes we know exactly what they want.

I hope things are okay for you all right now and have settled down a bit.:hug:
Yeah, her poor parents really have a lot to deal with. Good news is its a distraction for them, but paperwork wise it's a mess. Definitely spurred Jason and I to get our wills together.

Things have settled a bit. Helping get some stuff done around her house so it can be sold. And we are renting out a winery in a couple of weeks to celebrate her life. That will be tough, but wonderful too.

Well if it makes you feel any better, DH and I are obnoxious to my poor DM. For about a year now, she's been (for reals) saying Tow-maters name as 'Tow-minator" :rotfl::rotfl2:Yep, not correcting her until she says it to a CM and they correct her :lmao:
Great minds think alike :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Aw Happy belated Birthday to Casey! And LOVE the emotion balls around the cake!
Thanks. Jason really out did himself this year.

An onion ring showdown?! Yes please.
Happy to oblige

I still need to get this. So disappointed with myself.
And I am very disappointed in you. Would have made a wonderful pregnant snack.

Oh my gosh on the arugula - that's amazing!

We are trying to figure out our trip plans. We have had a crazy last six months. While the boys and my inlaws went to Disney for Owen's fifth birthday - I was home because we adopted a little girl! It's still not final, but we are HOPING to get there in April. I know we should wait until she's a little older, but I want to go... :)
Wow, that is amazing news. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old is she????

Wow, your Sci Fi burger and onion rings look great! I haven't been there for lunch or dinner since 2010. I might need to revisit that one sometime. ;)

And a very belated :bday: to Casey!!
We love SciFi and do it almost every trip. With the QS so bad in MGM its a great option. Though we are adding 50's to the mix for one of our lunches next trip too.

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Wow, that is amazing news. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How old is she????

Thank you! Yeah it's been amazing. Now I just want it FINAL. She's six months - we brought her home from the hospital, so it was pretty exciting. :)

Thank you! Yeah it's been amazing. Now I just want it FINAL. She's six months - we brought her home from the hospital, so it was pretty exciting. :)

I'm sure exciting is an understatement. So happy for you and your family.

If it Ain't Broke Don't Fix It

After our hot and schwetty day in MGM, we cruised on over to Ep-A-Cot for the evening. We didn't have any real plans other than eating and were ecstatic to find an open ADR at our favorite Ep-A-Cot restaurant: Via Napoli!

We had some time before dinner so we hit up Casey's favorite purple dragon ride for the millionth time and were shocked to find more characters right outside the building when we exited. This time Casey got to meet Rapunzel, Flynn, and the infamous smolder.

As well as Jane from Tarzan (had to clue her in on that one)

We slowly made our way around the world showcase and let Casey visit a few kidcot stations along the way, before we arrived at Via Napoli. For those who read my June trip report this review will look a bit familiar because we had the exact same food at the exact same table. Hey, if it ain't broke....

Being such a hot day, Jason and I started with a pitcher of Moretti.

This was nice and refreshing, though it had a somewhat odd after taste. Italians clearly know their wine, but the beer may need a bit of work.

We had a good time watching the pizza being made while we awaited our little circles of joy.

For his entree Jason ordered his perennial favorite, the Broccolini

This is fresh diced tomatoes, broccoli rabe, fontina, and mozzarella plus Jason always adds Italian sausage to his. The sausage has just a touch of heat and the broccoli rabe adds some good bitterness to the mix. As always he loved his choice.

Casey and I elected to choose our favorite: The Carciofi.

And a close-up of the perfection

This is a white pizza with artichoke, fontina, mozzarella, truffle oil, and we add arugula to the mix for some nice crunch and pepper flavor. I can't come up with enough superlatives to describe this bad boy. The blend of cheeses is ooey gooey perfection, the artichokes are clearly not anything we can get in a US grocery store, the arugula is crisp, and really what isn't better topped with truffle oil. Add in delicious chewy and charred crust and its absolutely the perfect pizza. The two of us devoured every last morsel and Casey commuted she could eat a hundred million more.

Once again, Via Napoli did not disappoint. We have some good pizza in DC, but I've yet to find anything that can touch Via Napoli. Its a must on every trip. With our tables in wonderland card we saved $15.80.

After dinner we continued our jaunt around the World Showcase, stopping in Germany for one (or two or three) of these

And some of these too

On the top is the amazing German Schöfferhofer, which is a grapefruit beer. This is light and refreshing with just a hint on grapefruit flavor. Unlike the Italians, the Germans know their beer! In the words of Stacy, it's a must do.

On the bottom are some amazing caramel goodies from Karamell Kuche. Jason got a apple caramel cookie, while Casey and I each out a milk chocolate salted caramel. We also got a bag of caramel popcorn, but it had gone stale by the time I attacked it a few days later. Everything was delicious (though I could have used some more salt on mine) and Casey declared it yummy.

On the way out we hopped on Soarin' with only a 10 minute wait and rode through earth, before we had a bit of role reversal on the way back to the Poly.

We eventually made it back to the hotel to watch our beloved Steelers lose to the Patriots. At least we had some caramel goodies to drown our sorrow in ; )

Up next, we dine in the castle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter