A Shades of Green Wedding 9.29.2011

Oh no! You're definitely right, it doesn't look like what you asked for. It's not the right shape and I don't see any crystal accents :confused3
I hope she re-makes them and it's what you've asked for this time!!

So sorry she messed up your flowers... hopefully she gets that straightened out soon! On the other hand, I'm so glad you found your dress and I can't wait to see it :)

A few updates:

After a couple of weeks of messaging my flower lady without hearing back from her, I finally received a response! Earlier I sent a message saying that I wanted my money back due to the lack of communication and such. Of course she messaged me right away- very apologetic. She sent pictures of the new bouquets, and they are MUCH better. I actually really like them, despite the fact that they still aren't really what I asked for. At least they're the right colors now!

updatedbouquet3.jpg
updatedbouquet2.jpg
updatedbouquet.jpg
purplepomanders.jpg
pinkpomanders.jpg
bluepomanders.jpg

It's been a stressful few weeks with these flowers... but now I think I'm satisfied with them.

I've also booked a harpist for the ceremony! When I told DF I did this, he replied "we need music?" :confused3 It's a good thing I'm planning this thing.

Invitations are going out soon (once I figure out where our at home party is going to be) and I'll post those when they're complete. My MoH and I spent all of last Saturday working on them. It was our first "wedding project" that we did together! So fun!

I suppose that's all for now! :goodvibes

I think the flowers look much better! Very nice, and I'm glad you're happy with them :)

Awesome on the harpist! We are also having a harpist for our ceremony, I'm happy because my friend is playing, she is amazing and harp music is so beautiful :goodvibes

Wow-I cannot believe the crazy time you had with the flower lady, but I think pestering her paid off, because the redone versions are very pretty! I love those colors and the shape of them! You're getting closer!!! :goodvibes

I got those same Disney bags!

I've really gotten into couponing lately. If you have a facebook, 2 really good pages are Couponing to Disney, and Hip2Save. I haven't written to any companies yet, but I have gotten many things for free, including travel sizes. Good luck! It's hard work but it pays off!

Most people get married at the gazebo, but I think there is a terrace where you can be married as well. I'm not really sure about any other options since we just went with the standard gazebo option! Sorry I can't be more help!

I've subbed in. I'm dreaming of a VR and we are looking at SOG since its our Fav hotel!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter