"A Royal Knight to Remember" Feb 4th

abwdreaming

Mouseketeer
Our first trip to WDW is Dec 19th. But now I wish I could be in WDW on Feb 4th to attend the "Royal Knight to Remember" event. WOW! $125 for an royal evening ball in the MK. Is anyone on the DIS board planning on going? If so hope you take lots of pictures so we can see what this new event is all about.

I've got my two tickets for my husband and myself. We had to have a "quickie" wedding at the courthouse on Halloween of this year, so we haven't taken a honeymoon yet. We've planned our honeymoon so this event will be the first night of our honeymoon. DH has even agreed to go in costume. I have a burgundy velvet medieval style dress and now I have to come up with a costume for him. Although he doesn't collect pins with me, he did come to the Parti Gras event with me last year and had a great time, so we are both looking forward to a wonderful, romantic evening to kick off our days at Disney. Now we just need AP or Florida resident discounts, so we can stay at WL!

Linda princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter