A Red Taxi? Wow...I LOVE America! A June 2016 TR

Oh I loved reading about your last couple of days! So much fun......apart from the being ill in the car of course! Your pictures are lovely.

Sorry some of the rides weren't as expected.......I feel your pain in Simpsons.......only ride I will never go on again........

But, I'm so glad you enjoyed the rest of your trip and the family certainly seemed to enjoy mostly everything, including the pool......

Loved your NY pics too.........I've been 3 times and definitely plan to go back, I adore NY!

Hope you are enjoying living there and settled by now, and I'm so glad you came back to finish the trip report, it was a joy to read and thank you for taking the time to write it up :wave2:

Great report! Sounds like overall it went pretty great! Totally understandable that the little one would have a meltdown with everything being so new to him. That was a lot for him to take in! So good to hear that you all had a great time.

I totally know what you mean about the swimming. I think the pool at the Coronado resort was the favorite part of one of my daughter's Disney trips. :) We definitely try to schedule a lot of pool time in now when we travel.

Thanks for coming back to finish up your report and for sharing your trip with us.

Love the view from your room in Clearwater.

Clearwater was a blast. We could've done a ton more there in hindsight but we just completely relaxed - it was like a vacation from our vacation :-)

Oh I loved reading about your last couple of days! So much fun......apart from the being ill in the car of course! Your pictures are lovely.

Sorry some of the rides weren't as expected.......I feel your pain in Simpsons.......only ride I will never go on again........

But, I'm so glad you enjoyed the rest of your trip and the family certainly seemed to enjoy mostly everything, including the pool......

Loved your NY pics too.........I've been 3 times and definitely plan to go back, I adore NY!

Hope you are enjoying living there and settled by now, and I'm so glad you came back to finish the trip report, it was a joy to read and thank you for taking the time to write it up :wave2:

Thanks for your help along the way! It's been great to have your input and suggestions - especially regarding all things RPR!:hug:

Speaking of RPR, my boyfriend grew up going to Orlando often (he has cousins in Tampa) and his family always stayed at HRH so he's partial to it. But I've gotta say, I've become a TOTAL RPR convert. I'm sure when he and I end up in Orlando together for the first time, we'll end up battling it out for choice hotel stay :hyper:

Our NYC trip was great! Suhad and I ate terrific Indian food, Omar felt like an adult roaming the city on his own, and Qais fell in love with... watching Disney Channel in the room:confused3. But since I've moved here, I've been absolutely loving it! The food choices are endless. We may or may not have gained some weight despite all the walking we've been partaking in :blush:

Great report! Sounds like overall it went pretty great! Totally understandable that the little one would have a meltdown with everything being so new to him. That was a lot for him to take in! So good to hear that you all had a great time.

I totally know what you mean about the swimming. I think the pool at the Coronado resort was the favorite part of one of my daughter's Disney trips. :) We definitely try to schedule a lot of pool time in now when we travel.

Thanks for reading along! I don't think any of us could have predicted how much Qais would love the pool. Once we got home, he literally spent every single day swimming at the local Y!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter