A Pop Century Christmas- 11/28-12/5 Anyone else???

tsd1202

I Love Disney
I just thought it would be fun to start a thread of all of us DIS friends going at the same time and staying at POP.

Although we have been to Disney many times, this will be our first Christmas time trip. It will be me- Trudi 36, DH Jeremy 36 and DS Justin 7. I am extra excited because 12/2 is my birthday.

Please share if you will be at POP during this same time. I would love to share our pre-trip planning and excitement together. :santa:

We'll be there on the same dates, but we're staying at AKL. Christmas is the only time we really prefer to travel as the parks are decorated and everything just seems more magical with the Christmas lights all around the parks and DTD. You will fall in love with this season and the beauty that the decorations bring out during this time.:wizard:

We will be at the Pop 11/29-12/5!
I have started Pre-planning. Got plenty of restaurants lined up and ready to go for the adr date.
This will be our second trip, the first was in March. Stayed at Pop then too, my DH loves that place. The food court has nice choices and the arcade was good too.
We are hoping to try the pool this time, last time I was on a mission and couldn't stay away from the parks. LOL

Enjoy your stay! :cool2:

We are tenatively going 12-3 through the 9th. So super excited!! We'll be celebrating DD's 12th birthday ( actually in November ) and my *coughcough* 40th birthday.

I'll be the woman with vodka in her resort cup.

Count us in for the DIS Pop Peeps :cool1: too! Its our 4th year in a row back to Pop Century we love it there!!! :santa: especially during the holidays. It will be me, my DD11 and my Mama :woohoo: Our anual us girls trip! May we all have fabulous holidays with much pixie dust and cross your fingers for warmer weather this year cause last year was cold:eek:

We may be joining you 11/28-12/5, a girls only trip to celebrate DD's 8th birthday on the 30th. I'm pretty sure we'll stay at Pop, although I may upgrade to a moderate. Still undecided since this trip just came up for us a couple of days ago :-)

I just changed my ressie for Nov. 29- Dec. 5th at POFQ to Pop Century to save $250! I was starting to feel guilty about going twice in a year, but when I counted my vacation fund I realized that I was pretty darn close, but to save even more money I decided to book at Pop. We stayed here in Feb. and we loved it. Now I don't feel guilty...

We'll be there Dec 11-19. 3rd December in a row but first time at POP. Can't wait... no literally my wife can't wait so we're leaving in a couple weekends for first trip without our daughters (4, 2 1/2, and 1). 3 nights at Dolphin for $109/night

We'll be at Pop also 11/29-12/5 and we will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. :cool1::cool1: Better yet its the first trip w/o kids plus during the holidays. We can't wait. This will be our 3rd trip to Pop. We love the price and love the resort even more. We've got most of our dining figured out but just have to wait until 8-31 to make those lovely ADRs. Lets all keep our fingers crossed we get what we want. I've never wanted Nov/Dec to get here so badly.

I am so excited to see everyone posting! Do yall want to share ADR and planning info??? It always helps to "get you in the mood" (as if we need it) to share ideas and get others opinions. Our plans right now are for 50's Primetime Cafe, Le Cellier, Garden Grill and I am not sure about the rest. I gotta get a move on, those ADRs will be open soon.

If you want to keep this an ongoing thread- post who is going with you and your ADR plans. Let me know what yall think and if you want to "play along" I can keep a ongoing list in the first post and update them as we actually get out ADR times, that way we can see if some of us maybe in the same place at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter