A passport TODAY, a down day you say, and lots of photos Eh!!! - A New Year's TR!!

Hi Minniemoo15, thanks for following along! I am sure you are looking forward to that March trip and escaping our Canadian winter! More to follow soon!
Jerry
Yes pretty nasty ice storm right now here in the maritimes so am very much looking forward to the sun.

We have a lot of the same ADRs so I will be eagerly reading your reports!

Yes pretty nasty ice storm right now here in the maritimes so am very much looking forward to the sun.

We have a lot of the same ADRs so I will be eagerly reading your reports!

While we are in Toronto, our daughter (who was part of this trip) lives in Halifax and my wife has a sister in Moncton. Both have mentioned today's weather.....stay safe!

I will do my best to get to those ADR's ASAP :)

When we left Tough to be a Bug, it was now within our 10:15 - 11:15 Fast Pass window so we headed to our first Fast Pass of the day and my personal favourite thing to do in AK.......

And we were off on Safari!!!!

Last edited:
And soon the wildlife was all around us.......

Last edited:
Have I mentioned that the safari is my favourite thing to do in AK.....

Tell us you are Canadian and we will come...
Happy to be following along and also looking forward to escaping the ice for a March Break trip.
Great photos!
Hi pooksma. Welcome and thanks for stopping by!! Funny that everyone who has commented on this review so far has been Canadian! Really, this review is for EVERYONE! Enjoy your March break trip and there is lots more review to come!
Jerry

Not Canadian, can I join in anyway??
Your pictures are so good! Are these from "real camera"? Even the night time photos look pro!

Not Canadian, can I join in anyway??
Your pictures are so good! Are these from "real camera"? Even the night time photos look pro!
Hi Eddie512, of course you are welcome! We are Canadian, we invite Everyone!!! (no political statement intended)

With regards to the photos, I do not own a DSLR camera as I have never wanted to lug it around with a big bag and all the lenses. All of the photos so far are from a higher end point and shoot camera. My requirements are something that fits easily in my pocket and that has a decent lens. The camera used here is a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS50. I actually have mixed feelings on this camera as there are lots of great photos and just as many not so great photos (which you are not seeing here). My former Sony Cybershot was much more consistent and probably something I will consider again when I am next looking (which may be soon).

There will also be some photos added throughout the review that were taken on my iPhone. Like I said, I want a camera that fits in my pocket....

Glad you are enjoying the review and there are hundreds more photos (the good ones) to follow....
Cheers
Jerry

Last edited:
Another Canadian here, just down the road from you in Hamilton. Your photos are great and I love a real camera too. I have a canon that also fits in my pocket. Looking forward to following along.

Another Canadian here, just down the road from you in Hamilton. Your photos are great and I love a real camera too. I have a canon that also fits in my pocket. Looking forward to following along.
Hi Natalie and welcome!!! OK so earlier we had folks from the Maritimes where my daughter lives, well a few months ago my son bought a house in Hamilton! So now we have both of their home towns covered off :)

Glad you are enjoying the review and I hope you drop back into the review often as there is lots more to come!
Jerry

Last edited:
After the safari, we headed along the Gorilla Falls trail......

Last edited:
The had an aviary with numerous exotic birds....

Last edited:
Moving along the trail we found this guy....

And then he went under water....

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest