A Mother and 2 Daughters December 2010 PTR

monty22183

Mouseketeer
Who's going: Me (Ashley, Daughter #1, 27 years old), Monica (Daughter #2, 21 years old), Mom (Fay)

I was just in Disney in May 2010 for my honeymoon and I was able to book a bounce back offer at 40% off so I decided on December 12th - 17th 2010. My husband isnt a huge disney fanatic as I am so I decided to see if my mom and sister wanted to go. Both are huge disney fans as I am. They immediatly said yes! We have never been during the Holiday season.

We are booked at Wilderness Lodge in a Courtyard view room. We have a 6 day base ticket with the dinning plan. We are still deciding if we want to purchase tickets to the Christmas party.

We are leaving on December 12th out of Indianapolis at 7am and will arrive in orlando at 9:12am. Flying Airtran. We will take the Magical Express to our resort.

December 12th
Lunch reservation at 12pm at Whispering Canyon Cafe
Then heading to Hollywood Studios
Dinner will be a Counter Service Selection

December 13th
Breakfast at 10:35am at Kona Kafe
Then heading to the Magic Kingdom
Lunch and Dinner will be a counter service

December 14th
Heading to Epcot
Breakfast and Lunch will be a counter service selection
Trying to get a Le Cellier reservation for Lunch but no luck so far
Dinner at 7:40pm at Teppan Edo

December 15th
Breakfast at 10am at Chef Mickey's
Then heading to Animal Kingdom
Lunch and Dinner will be a counter service selection

December 16th
Heading to Magic Kingdom
Lunch at 1:20pm at Tony's Town Square
Breakfast and Dinner at a counter service selection
If we decide to go the Christmas Party this would be the day we would go

December 17th
Last Day :(
Breakfast at 10:40am at Ohana
Heading to downtown disney to do some shopping

Taking magical express to the airport
Plan leaves orlando at 8:43pm and arrives in Indianapolis at 11:08pm

So now for the big suprise......after all of these resevations had been made and booked and paid for my husband and I found out we were expecting our first child. :) My Mom and Sister and I have all decided that we are still going to go to Disney anyway. I will be 24 weeks when we go. My mom doesn't ride the big rides anyway so it will be a slow paced trip. I will be able to explore disney and see the things that I normally miss. 57 more days and counting down! Can't wait!!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter