A Mini Review...WH rental through Floridasunvacationhomes

ginnymac

Mouseketeer
[/SIZE
After all of the help that I got from the DIS boards, I feel that I owe a review.:goodvibes

We stayed at WH from 4/13-4/19. We had only decided to go about 8 weeks prior. After reading the boards, I decided that we really wanted to rent at WH. Our options through vrbo were quite limited but I was able to find a condo through floridasunvacationhomes.

We rented the Betty Boop. We found it very clean and as described. One thing that I would look for next time is more "theme", but we were very happy. We loved the unit and the WH complex. The unit had a keycode for entry, so we were happy that we did not have to pick up keys anywhere. The kids loved the pool.

**Oyne thing to note is that they are VERY strict on the height line for the slide** The height line is 48" and my dd just made it. They turned away another little one who was probably 47 and 1/2 inches tall...they are that strict! Also, there is no lifeguard...just so you know!

We used the Sherberth Rd short cut and had no problems getting to and from Disney. Though the parks were crowded, we used Ridemax:worship: and never waited more than 10-15 minutes!! We went to Seaworld, too, which took about 15-20 minutes to get to. (I bought the etickets to Seaworld using the southwest airlines code without any problems.)

We were convenient to everything, restaurants, shopping and Walgreens, where we had a perscription filled for dd.

We would definitely rent here again. Next time we want a home with a pool!;)

One thing that we were slightly disappointed with is that the operating hours of the pool and clubhouse were 8am to 10pm. We would have liked access to the workout room a bit earlier. The pool was very crowded at times and although we had chairs, I saw others waiting for chair a couple of times.

Overall, we had a great experience at WH and have recommeded it to friends already (in fact, one booked a home yesterday based on our recommendation!) We would stay here again, no questions asked!!:woohoo:

Just wanted people to know that our rental ended on 4/19 and yesterday, 4/29 we were notified that our deposit had been returned in full.

We had no problems with floridasunvacationhomes from start to finish!!:cool1:

GINNYMAC: What is Ridemax?

BTW, we stayed in a splash pool TH at WH 4/07 and absolutely LOVED it!! My DH (the cynic) would go back to DW in an instant because of WH!! He just loved the room to spread out and was very impressed as to how clean and comfortable it was! He loved the mini pool (as well as the big pool!):thumbsup

Hey, it's just another way for me to "talk him into" going back to DW!!;)

Ridemax is a program that you buy ($15) and download. You plug in the date and time that you plan to be at a certain WDW park. Then you choose the attractions that you definitely want to go on. It will plan out your day for you with minimal wait time....we were at the parks the week of 4/13 and did not wait more than 10-15 minutes for anything!!! We loved the program and would definitely use it again. It is ridemax dot com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter