A MAGICal Trip To Disney By Land And Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude... I thought it was just gonna be you... I am even more stoked now to meet those goofy brothers of yours :woohoo: :yay: and the patient woman who had to deal with them their while lives hehe

:laughing: Nope, originally it was just going to be mom and I but Alek and Erich decided to come along too.

Well I decided to change the title of this TR due to the fact that there is 75% chance that the cruise may be getting moved to May. I'm not sure if I will keep this title though, I was trying to make it similar to what I had before so as not to confuse people.

Well I decided to change the title of this TR due to the fact that there is 75% chance that the cruise may be getting moved to May. I'm not sure if I will keep this title though, I was trying to make it similar to what I had before so as not to confuse people.

I got very confused when this showed up in my CP Lessa. I thought I don't remember signing up for a TR by that title:rotfl2:

I like it... threw me for a sec but as soon as I saw your name I knew you'd renamed :)
:laughing: Nope, originally it was just going to be mom and I but Alek and Erich decided to come along too.
thats so wickid! I'm really stoked now :woohoo: and u guys are stayin where I am .. double :woohoo: :woohoo:

Oh my! Lessa, you are way too organized. Love your binder.

I got very confused when this showed up in my CP Lessa. I thought I don't remember signing up for a TR by that title:rotfl2:

:laughing: I knew people would do a double take, that is why I tried to keep it somewhat similar to what I had before.

I like it... threw me for a sec but as soon as I saw your name I knew you'd renamed :)

thats so wickid! I'm really stoked now :woohoo: and u guys are stayin where I am .. double :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yep, hopefully we will see you on the 24th. We are hitting up Typhoon Lagoon and then DHS that evening but we will be going back to the resort to change/freshen up midday so maybe we will be able to meet up then.

Oh my! Lessa, you are way too organized. Love your binder.

Trip planning is the only aspect of my life in which I am organized. You should see my study and bedroom, absolute chaos. :rotfl:

Yep, hopefully we will see you on the 24th. We are hitting up Typhoon Lagoon and then DHS that evening but we will be going back to the resort to change/freshen up midday so maybe we will be able to meet up then.
We'll be at the resort all day :) except when we go to dinner... I am sure we can figure something out :thumbsup2 Do you leave early on 25th?

We'll be at the resort all day :) except when we go to dinner... I am sure we can figure something out :thumbsup2 Do you leave early on 25th?

Yeah, our flight leaves around 12:30 so we will probably be leaving the resort around 9ish it all depends on if we use ME or rent a car.

Well, we have pretty much decided that we are moving this trip to May. I am going to call up DCL tomorrow or Saturday and try and switch the ressie over. I am sad that I will be missing out on all the Christmas decorations and activities but I can always go down some other year for that. I am excited to be going in May though, now we will get to attend the Flower and Garden Festival, and hopefully the Pirate and Princess Party if Disney continues with those next year.

Yeah, our flight leaves around 12:30 so we will probably be leaving the resort around 9ish it all depends on if we use ME or rent a car.

I plan on being there by 3:00ish and being there all evening (not drinking mind you..just at the pool!). T said she may brin the kids ver to pool hop (Shhh!)

Well, we have pretty much decided that we are moving this trip to May. I am going to call up DCL tomorrow or Saturday and try and switch the ressie over. I am sad that I will be missing out on all the Christmas decorations and activities but I can always go down some other year for that. I am excited to be going in May though, now we will get to attend the Flower and Garden Festival, and hopefully the Pirate and Princess Party if Disney continues with those next year.

Sounds like a good plan Lessa:thumbsup2

awww :( but at least you are still going :thumbsup2 and once a year heheh

When in May? I plan on the very first week , Oh do I smell MEET!!:cool1:

I plan on being there by 3:00ish and being there all evening (not drinking mind you..just at the pool!). T said she may brin the kids ver to pool hop (Shhh!)

Sounds good. I'll probably only hang out at the bar/pool for a few hours 2-4ish. We have DHS slotted for that night but as we all know, plans change ;) . I haven't worked out with the family yet what they want to do that night. They may go to the park ahead of me and I'll meet up with them later or they may hang out at the pool too. :confused3

Sounds good. I'll probably only hang out at the bar/pool for a few hours 2-4ish. We have DHS slotted for that night but as we all know, plans change ;) . I haven't worked out with the family yet what they want to do that night. They may go to the park ahead of me and I'll meet up with them later or they may hang out at the pool too. :confused3

Isn't a pain when everyone doesn't go along with what you want;) :laughing:

Isn't a pain when everyone doesn't go along with what you want;) :laughing:

:laughing: Yeah, they did that a lot to me last trip but after the second day I just threw out the detailed itinerary cards because I realized we didn't need them.

We are at Typhoon Lagoon that morning so I'm not sure they would be up for even more water fun right after getting back from the water park. :rotfl: Right now we have DHS scheduled for the evening, it is our second night there though so we might go to the MK EMH hours instead if we accomplish everything we want to at DHS earlier in the trip. I figure it is our last day and we will just go with the flow and see where the day takes us.

We are at Typhoon Lagoon that morning so I'm not sure they would be up for even more water fun right after getting back from the water park. :rotfl: Right now we have DHS scheduled for the evening, it is our second night there though so we might go to the MK EMH hours instead if we accomplish everything we want to at DHS earlier in the trip. I figure it is our last day and we will just go with the flow and see where the day takes us.

I am not going to worry about bed time that night becasue the next day is an off day for us. The only thing we have planned is Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch and that isn't until 9:30. Even when we are up late, Jimmy still up at the latest 7:00:sad2:

I am not going to worry about bed time that night becasue the next day is an off day for us. The only thing we have planned is Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch and that isn't until 9:30. Even when we are up late, Jimmy still up at the latest 7:00:sad2:

:laughing: He is like me then, I can not sleep in when on vacation. Don't know what it is, when at home I could sleep till noon every day but on vacation nope, my body wakes up early. :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter