• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A little splash!

Emilyruthann

Earning My Ears
I saw on the fb pages that there are a small handful of about five that were accepted today! I hope the waves start soon!

where is the fb page?
If you go on fb and its dcp Spring 2017 and the other one is Disney college program spring 2017..... Someone has started an excel spree sheet of everyone who's been accepted, what days and what jobs they got

Heard there were NLIC emails sent out Sunday. Ideas/rumors for next "wave" of ACCEPTANCES?

What does NLIC mean? My daughter had her phone interview a couple weeks ago. We are nervously waiting news! Will she get notified if she doesn't get accepted?

Posted in another thread as well. No Longer in Consideration. Good luck to your daughter.

What does NLIC mean? My daughter had her phone interview a couple weeks ago. We are nervously waiting news! Will she get notified if she doesn't get accepted?
It means no longer in consideration, but yes either way she will get an email. Some people have gotten that email already but for the most part they wait until to very end to do that

Heard there were NLIC emails sent out Sunday. Ideas/rumors for next "wave" of ACCEPTANCES?
There have been some rumors of today. They mainly do waves Wednesday-Saturday. But sometimes there might be a little splash on the other days. They try not to do too many at once because they don't want to overload the system.

Also it takes time no need t get nervous! If she made it this far that's a good thing because she still had a possibility! Good luck and I'm happy to help any questions!

Thank you for answering my questions! This is DD first time to apply for CP, so she and I are trying to figure out the process. I'm not sure who is more excited and nervous, her or me! Lol!

Thank you for answering my questions! This is DD first time to apply for CP, so she and I are trying to figure out the process. I'm not sure who is more excited and nervous, her or me! Lol!

This is my third time applying, and I completed one program, so feel free to ask any questions you might have!

Not a problem! And I know I'm super excited too! Hopefully she gets in good luck!

Rumors of BIG wave. Good luck! Fingers crossed ✨✨✨
Huge waves today! The pages are going crazy! I'm not sure what he count is up to, but it seems to have gone in alphabetical order today and it's still mostly custodial, housekeeping, international students and some merchandise people

My daughter got an acceptance email yesterday! She got housekeeping which wasn't on her top 3, but she is absolutely thrilled!!! Good luck to all of you still waiting to hear something today!!! I read that the acceptance emails are being sent out alphabetically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter