A little help needed please

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
Hi everyone,

We've been booked to go since the beginning of last year to Florida in March 31st at Best Western suites and resort on lake Cecile Kissimmee (through BA)

We've recently found out that this hotel has changed hands :(

My sis in law (working for lunn polly) phoned to ask them which company had taken them over and was told that as they no longer dealt with that company they couldn't tell her!:mad:

I think this is rotten, but as long as our booking is still okay I suppose we shouldn't grumble.
I would have thought that as it was booked through BA that they would have been obliged to inform us of the change.

What do you all think? and has this ever happened to you?

We don't know what to think now and we even thought of phoning them ourselves but if a travel agent didn't have any luck then why should we?

Glad to get that off my chest, thanx for listening,

Luv Audrey:confused:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I;ve done a little detective work, and found a number of sites that refer to the best western lake cecile as having this address.

4786 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway
Kissimmee, Florida 34746
United States

so I did a search for 4786 W. Irlo Bronson and found that the
Residence lnn by Marriott on Lake Cecile
has that address.

see http://www.funandsun.com/1tocf/hotf/7/7kiss.html

but I can't see that hotel listed on the Marriott website, so I can't confirm it.

I would ring my travel agent and ask them what is going on - they should be able to tell you if you will still be in the same hotel, or if you are being moved

Bev

Thanx to your detective work and advice about contacting my travel agent, i finaly know what's happening.

I phoned BA direct and after 1/2 hour wait decided to phone another BA number and got an answer from a most helpful man saying that our hotel wil now be known as Lake Cecile Suites and Resorts as they are a company in their own right.

So thanx for your trouble once again and i can now sleep soundly tonight.

Luv Audrey
XXXXXXXXX:D

PS only 3 weeks and 5 days to go WOO HOO!!!!!!!:)

audrey - I'm glad it's all worked out, nothing worse than not knowing where you are going to be staying.

Have a good trip

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter