A Halloween Adventure in Autism (11/7) Prayer Request for Catie (p.129)

Great start!! I'm excited for you guys. :banana:

Not so excited to be home, but I am excited to share our trip with you!

Made it over safely!

Hi Kristine! We really made good use of the CD you burned for us... thanks again!

Hi Kathy! I'm fiercely holding back tears reading Billy's excitement. Cannot wait to read more!

More excitement to come, I promise!

Great start! I love reading your reports!!!

Thanks so much!

I love going on vacation with you and your family! Thanks for bringing us along!

:surfweb: :cool1::love:

I wish we could all go together, for real!
Oh wait... that's Jordan's birthday trip!

Kathy

I'm here!

So glad!

Sign me UP!!!!!!!! Welcome Back!

Thanks! BTW, Dad is fine!

Hi Kathy. :wave2:

I've "seen" you around the boards on other TR's. How ever did I miss all your other TR's?

Billy's enthusiasm is just a joy to read and just brings a smile to my face! I can't wait to read all about your family's adventure! :thumbsup2

:welcome: Glad to "see" you, too!

Hi Kathy! My goodness your days sound like mine....where DOES the time go??

I'm so excited to join in your adventures this trip! Let's GO! :cool1:

Its crazy, isn't it? And after all our planning, too!

Saving my place. Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Hi there, Honeymooner!

I'm in!!!! popcorn::

It wouldn't be the same without you, Scrappie!

Kathy

Your writting seem to be a bit more polished up this time :thumbsup2 Must be practicing for that book :goodvibes

Looking forward to more!!

:rotfl:

whoo hoo! So excited to hear about your night at MNSSHP!:yay::yay:

We started off with a real bang this trip!

Can't wait for the next installment! I hope your vacation was wonderful.

It was, thanks! But it was not without its hills and valleys...

oh my oh my, the staten island expressway has traffic at 2 in the morning , let alone at rush hour. you poor thing, next time i'll give you my cell and give you a personal tour thru the streets of staten island to beat the traffic.
too late to check luggage. oh no:scared1:

I have to admit that I was skeptical when the fellas decided to go that route, but I wasn't doing the driving, so I kept mum. :rolleyes1

ohhhh no! Too Late to check? oh my.

Waiting on tenderhooks here!

Hopefully not for too long! :hourglass

Oh No!

Well, you've started right off with the cliff hangers! I'm not sure I can take it!

:rotfl2:

Yeah, and we haven't even reached Disney yet! :laughing:

Hi! I was following your PTR, but got a little distracted! :guilty:
I am so glad to have found your TR! I'd hoped that you would start one soon. I am enjoying it immensely (darn those cliffhangers!).
My DS (3) also plays switcheroo! His favorite version now is Aerosmith's "Love in an Elevator"- he is obsessed with spiders/webs so it is "Spider in an elevator spinning a web while its going down." :cool2:
Can't wait to read more! I really like the style you're using.

The switcheroo game is fun... for perhaps the first twenty switches. Then it does get a little tedious. :rolleyes: But, if it makes them laugh...

The queen of the cliffhangers is back in her usual style. I wondered what you hurried and missed at home. Now no dinner and now baggage check problems.

"...and that's the way it was!"

Kathy

Chapter Two: Why Even Bother Calling It the “Expressway?”

We couldn’t do curbside check-in, either, because they’ve got us on that stupid no-fly list. :headache:

Kathy

Hi, Kathy! I'm really enjoying your trip report. (It triggered me to go back and read your PTR - I've gotten through 150 pages so far :goodvibes)

You've really piqued my curiosity! How did you end up on the no-fly list?!?

Hi, Kathy! I'm really enjoying your trip report. (It triggered me to go back and read your PTR - I've gotten through 150 pages so far :goodvibes)

You've really piqued my curiosity! How did you end up on the no-fly list?!?

I have no idea! We have an Irish surname... perhaps we share with notorious members of the IRA! :confused3

Sorry I didn't do link posts for the PTR... I'm making them for this report, though. Thanks for reading!

Too late to check your bags? :scared1: Oh no!

Ed's face was just about that shade of blue, too.... No, wait. It was more of a green! :sick:

Kathy

My heart just sank---too late to check your luggage? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out and that no one has to deal with lost baggage---that would be a less than magical way to start a vacation.

We never fly so now I am dying to know what do they do when you can't check your bags? Are they small enough to be carry-ons? Do they charge you $$$$$$ to put them on another flight? :scared1:

Hopefully you will post the next installment soon.:surfweb:

oooh, oooh, I'm in- it's great to see someone who understands DD's sense of humor!

Oh goodness, I'm anxious to hear what happened w/ your bags!

Double YIKES........! popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:: Please don't leave us in suspense too long!!!!! :rotfl2:

Hey Kathy,

I'm here and my BP is up just imagining you trying to get to the airport in time and then being told that you can't check your bags...:scared1:

(btw...what is the no fly list?:confused3)

I'm thinking of using JFK for our trips next year because air is almost always cheaper than out of Philly (or Newark sometimes) so I'm finding your experience with the airport extra interesting...

so sweet that Billy was so looking forward to his trip that everyone at his school knew all about it...:thumbsup2

:surfweb:

I'm here! :)

Oh no! A cliffhanger! (they should have a "cliffhanger" smilie, and if they did, it would go here)

A comment on the "vacation diet"...bah! Who needs to eat right on VACATION? Cookies for dinner are perfectly acceptable! ;)

Can't wait for more!

Excellent cliffhanger! But really, i don't think you need to worry about keeping us coming back.. we're in it for the long haul :goodvibes

I am officially stressed just reading this!

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fly list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter