A GKTW idea...March Madness

DWGal210

DIS Veteran
Hi all!

So as we're planning the Iowa meet, I'm trying to brainstorm other ideas for GKTW.

March Madness starts next week - would anyone be interested in a fundraiser dealing with MM? I am not someone who knows lots about sports, but by pure dumb luck I've won a few brackets over the years.

My initial thought is that if you wanted to participate, we'd go week by week for those games (instead of doing the whole bracket which might be complicated.). So if you wanted to participate, you'd say what team would win each game that week, and then the next week would be another separate contest, and so on until the final game.

I don't know if anyones interested or not, but I'm wracking my little pea brain. :) I'd say the persons who didn't pick the winner would commit to donating $5 to GKTW, and at the end of it all we'd tally who owed what.

Let me know guys. The games start next week, the bracket will be set on Sunday.

Thanks!!

I was thinking of something similar, but running it like a regular bracket with the winner getting 50% of the pot with the rest going to GKTW. Not sure how to handle the entrance fees? Maybe through PayPal?

I was thinking of something similar, but running it like a regular bracket with the winner getting 50% of the pot with the rest going to GKTW. Not sure how to handle the entrance fees? Maybe through PayPal?

Good idea! I wonder too how we'd handle the winner's money. Isnt the first game on the 15th?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter