A fun 'adult' meet at WDW on Sept 30th - care to join?

Sorry we cannot make it. Sounds like fun. We have PS at LTT and then will be at the MNSSHP all night. There will be four of us with blue shirts and Midnites haunted mansion design and green buttons on!!!

I think Estelle and Annette will be joining you all. Annette is a virgin. She is so excited. I am not sure about the crowns but I will be packing some for them little do they know. I need a pic for the rest of the family to razz them about so I am counmting on pics. When my kids get older I will be joining you all. Have a wonderful time.

isla bonita said:
I need a pic for the rest of the family to razz them about so I am counmting on pics.

I WILL be bringing my camera, you can count on that. Not sure how well the pictures will turn out, especially as the evening goes on, but we'll get something for you!

Cheers!

Thanks I want them to have a wonderful vaca and I can not show them a good time. My family is just going down to work. We have a rental home outside of Disney and we need better pics of our home so I am taking pics while my extended family are playing. Not a bad deal at all for any of us. Hanging in Florida fpr a long weekend. How good is that. Have a great night on the town.

maine_jennifer said:
Woo Hoo!! That brings the total up to 19!!!

So, what do ya'll think - should bring some name tags?????

I, for one, would be delighted to wear a nametag...with 19 of us it would make me feel more at ease.

So it's a little geeky...not a bad tradeoff in order to be able to call people by name. Lol...while I'm good at faces I'm not so good at remembering people's names, especially when I meet several at one time.

...and Jennifer, I am sooo glad you got some antibiotics. A sinus infection should respond quickly and well to that treatment so you can feel good when we all meet up! Now crawl in bed for 3 days, drink lots of liquids and rest quietly when you are not sleeping. You will have plenty of time to pack after that...and you'll have enough energy too...but I repeat...kick back for 3 days as much as you possibly can! Sigh...I suppose you think you don't have the time, but the antibiotics will do their job much more efficiently if you can really rest for the first 72 hours.

OK you guys from September must post a reply after your Drink a Thon to let us know what to expect.

My DH and I are going resort hopping on Monday December 5th to view the Christmas Decorations.

We plan to start at Boardwalk at 5pm (have a drink) get on the Monorail go to the Poly (have a drink), Grand FL (have a drink), Contemp (have a drink) and end up at the WL (for a drink and dinner) at 8pm.

Anyone want to join us? :rolleyes1

Darn... SSB would have LOVED to have been a part of this... but have Fall Carnival with kiddos that night....

Any Saturday night events?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter