A few questions about discounts.

Epcot242

DIS Veteran
I'm new to the discounts listed on mousesavers.com so I have a few questions about them... if I could get any info on them that would be great. :) Can AP discounts be used with AAA discounts? It says for the AAA disount that it's 15% off for Value resorts. Does that mean 15% off per night or the total cost of the resort? And for the AP holders, is the discounted amount mentioned taken off for each night of the stay or the total cost? Again, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Only one discount can be applied. Of course you can book with one discount and if you find a better discount, there is always the possibly that you can rebook at a better price.

Taken off per night or the total will factor out to be the same but they take it off per night so they can quote your per night cost. You can only do one or the other, AAA or AP.

Thanks for the replies guys. One more thing I forgot to ask... are there no AP discounts for the summer? I see that the discounts end at June 3. Will there be more released later or is that it? Thanks again! :)

Epcot242 said:
Thanks for the replies guys. One more thing I forgot to ask... are there no AP discounts for the summer? I see that the discounts end at June 3. Will there be more released later or is that it? Thanks again! :)

There should be more discounts coming soon for the summer - historically it looks like sometime in May/June for summer rates (look at http://www.mousesavers.com/faq.html#codetrends for historical dates for releases) but with Disney, who really knows when they will release them :confused3 - keep watching and someone will post as soon as they show, and also subscribe to mousesavers, here's a link:

http://www.mousesavers.com/newsletter.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter