A&E & 7DMT Past Passes + in NOVEMBER!

gorjus121

DIS Veteran
Check people! Lots of reports of 7dmt & A&E fast passes have been added to several dates in November. I have found a bunch of A&E availability on searches for 8 people...HURRY!

I just picked up 7DMT for 7 people on Nov. 11 at 8:50 PM. It's a little late for us since that is our travel to WDW day, but I want to ride it so I'll suck it up. :)

I was just coming over here to post this. Park hours for Thanksgiving week have been extended so we were able to book A&E and 7DMT!!! Yay!

I picked up a 2nd 7DMT earlier today for 4! It looks like there are still plenty left.

I just got 5 for 7DMT on November 5th and November 9th....they were at 8:30 and 9:30 but I'll take them as we are annual pass and can only book 30 days out so I rarely come across any!

Just got A & E for a party of 4 for Thanksgiving !

Also available for 11/28, and booked "HM" as well ( wanted to make sure we went before the rehab starts)

I was able to get 7 A&E FP+ for the 11th at 7:50.
We were planning on heading back to the park that night for the castle lighting, parade and fireworks so it is perfect.

To make it even better I was able to get SDMT for my son and I, since he doesn't want to see A&E.

So we finally got A&E and I had SDMT 3 different days. So I was actually able to release one day!

Amazing.

Now, if I can only make BOG work for lunch we will be all set

You may just be my new hero!!! I have been checking back for A&E for almost a month now for our trip from 11/21 - 11/25 with no luck. After I saw this, I thought, "Well, I might as well go look." So I checked our first MK day (21st) and nothing. I checked our second (25th), and BOOM, I got A&E at 9:20 for 6 people and 7DMT at 10:20 for 6 people!!!!! I am seriously doing a happy dance right now. It's our last day, but at least we have a guarantee to see them. Yeay!! :)

Aleisha

:stitch:

The past 48 hours were definitely full of Disney magic! After weeks of searching I finally got 3 A&E at the same time and was able to move my daughters SDMT to overlap w mine! As a bonus I also was able to move all three of us to a better time for ETWB. Getting so excited for our trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter