• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"A dream comes true" TR 03/28-04/04 2010

Noel22

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
this is my very first trip report (and my Disney history) and I'm a bit nervous 'cause I hope that somebody will like it :goodvibes
But, let's start:

This is me:
CIMG1480.jpg

I'm 23years old, I live in Germany and go to college for German and English (I want to become a teacher).

My Disney-History:
When Disneyland Paris opened my parents booked a vacation immediately and since this vacation we were total Disney fans. We vistited DLP as often as possible and so I grew up with Disney. I know this park by heart, every single spot- my dad doesn't even need the navigation system for the way from Germany to DLP :rotfl:
Then, our first vacation to the USA in 1995 - I was almost 9 years old. And where do you think we went first? Walt Disney World!! I remember my mum was so afraid of the flight, it was our first flight ever : for me, my mum and my dad. But when we arrived at WDW it was wonderful and we knew that we had to come back. After our first (short) visit we came back in 1997 for 4 weeks!! After some time the WDW resort really felt like our home. We left, and in 1999 we came back again. We always had such a wonderful, magical time - the WDW visits were the greatest vacations I've ever had. Two years later we wanted to come for another visit, but after 9/11 my mum and I were so afraid of flying that we had to cancel our trip. And that's it. Although my airplane-fears were gone, we never made it to visit WDW again. The more years passed the more I wanted to go back! But it's hard to save your pocketmoney for a whole trip to WDW. Disney World became my 'out of reach' dream. Suddenly, it was in October '09, my dad said that he would pay for the flight for me and my boyfriend if I want to go back to WDW. All I can say is: I cried!!! It was so unbelievable, I still don't have words for the feeling I had in this moment.
I booked our vacation the same day ;). And here we are:
My boyfriend and I (we're together since 2006) at the most beautiful place in the whole world
CIMG1542.jpg

Next:
.:: our trip to WDW
.:: review ASMu
.:: and more ;)

Wow!! What a neat background story. I can't wait to read all about your wonderful trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter