A discount on LM rooms with Travelocity

sanapunk

<font color=blue>Kahtkateer<br><font color=red>Me
There was a thread on here for a code of 75 dollars off if you booked 2 or more nights with Travelocity. The code worked for AoA LM rooms! I was able to get 2 nights in November on the weekend for $225!

p.s. the code is 48HR75E which makes it look like it may be expiring today!

I know!! I also booked Pop for the first week of Oct and their prices are the prices with the new discount PLUS this code! Cannot beat it.:cool1:

10SUMMER saves you 10% on Travelocity. You can check & see which is a better deal.

Shelli

UPDATE: I just read about a better discount code. HOT13 gets you 13% off your room reservation.

I couldn't stand calling for the 100+ time to get all circuits busy so I followed some advice and went to Travelocity. 5 Nights at Poly (Nov 15-20) for $1664.41 including tax and 10SUMMER code. Garden View Room, but similar discounts on Lagoon and Theme Park Views.

We were doing Garden View already and AAA discount of 10% got us to $2371.30. Rack rate is $2630 those nights, so we're at ~37% off.

Travelocity website says it includes Magical Express, so once this situation dies down we will cancel our current RO discount and link up our Travelocity reservation to get our ME luggage tags. It also includes EMH if that's a concern for others.

Only caveat is that Travelocity requires full payment at time of booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter