A different question re: 4/3

golden2323

Mouseketeer
Assuming the 4/3 deal comes out this week, do you think availability under the current room only discount offered (for booking through end of Oct) will open up at Wilderness Lodge?

We aren't interested in the 4/3 (don't need a package - just a room) but want a standard (non bunk bed) room at Wilderness Lodge for 12/11 - 12/18, which is not currently showing as available under that discount code on the Disney website. So, my thinking is, as soon as this rumored 4/3 deal is announced, a lot of folks will probably switch from the room only discount currently offered and take the 4/3 - would that mean more rooms would open back up for my dates under the room only code? Or would they not be added back into the pool for that discount? :confused3

Hopefully that makes sense - I really would like to stay at WL with the room only, but we can't use a bunk bed room, which is all that is currently available - we have to have 2 pack n plays, so the bunk beds just take up space we need for cribs.

I just looked and the Standard View Rooms are sold out at rack rate. Looks like all that is available at the WL even at rack rate is a regular Woods View Room.

We saw that too, which makes me wonder if this would even be a possibility. We'd be fine with any room view, just as long as it was a non-bunk bed room. Just curious as to others thoughts about the likelihood of folks switching from room only to take the 4/3 and availability under the room only discount opening up. :confused3

Something else to think about is that it might only be for dates in 2010..

Good luck to you! Remember that you may have luck at the 45 day mark too when people may decide to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter