A different 7 for 4 deal question

Susiesnowflake

DIS Veteran
What happens if a room is booked for 2 adults under this deal, and one needs to back out? Will I be able to pick up their room key w/ 1 day base ticket when I check in so that it is available for future use?

Yes, you can. Although, technically, the tickets are "non transferrable". The room key will have a name on it (of the second "guest"). TECHNICALLY, Disney could ask for I.D. at the gate. If the names don't match, they don't have to let you in...technically. I don't know how often this would actually happen. I suppose it would be more likely if the name is an obvious man's name and you are a woman, or vice versa.

Anyone could use an unused ticket. Non-transferable really refers to a used ticket. One person can't use the ticket once and then another use it on another day.

Why not just take the second adult off the reservation and save the money? If you’re just trying to bank on a ticket for a price increase, you’re better off buying a discounted ticket elsewhere. Yes, you can’t get a one-day ticket, but if it is just going to be upgraded later, a longer ticket now would be worthwhile. I could see if you were getting 7 days to get the three days free, but one day base…?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter