A Crazy question about AP rates

Just talked to someone else. He allowed me to book the AP rate without the AP for the end of January at $49 a night.

Who knows what's going on there? :confused3

lark said:
I think some of the stuff on both sides is a little off here -- both the anger at Disney and the accusing others of "ruining a good thing."

Some of the same people who think that using a child's AP to get the AP rate was "ruining a good thing" are probably the same who would use the dining play to use a child's credit to pay for an adult's meal.

And those people will eventually ruin the Dining plan and cause changes to it. It wasn't just using a Child's AP, as actually Disney did allow that. It was more people who booked an AP rate without having any AP and never intended to buy one. It was also people who booked multiple reservations waiting for the best deal only to cancel at the last moment. So actually I don't think the child AP use was the cause even though that was never the intent of the program.

But I do know that abuses to the booking system caused the changes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter