A couple questions

loser1824

In love with Pixie Dust!
So i ordered the planning DVD just in case I could get a code from it. We went last May so I doubt there are any big changes. We are planning to go this May.

I have a couple questions:

1. Has the 2008 DVD changed from the 2007?

2. Does anyone know a date (I know sometime this summer) when the Toy Story ride will be opening? And if they will be having a "sneak preview?"

Thanks!

3 months from today we'll be at the happiest place on earth!

So i ordered the planning DVD just in case I could get a code from it. We went last May so I doubt there are any big changes. We are planning to go this May.

I have a couple questions:

1. Has the 2008 DVD changed from the 2007?

2. Does anyone know a date (I know sometime this summer) when the Toy Story ride will be opening? And if they will be having a "sneak preview?"

Thanks!

3 months from today we'll be at the happiest place on earth!

Yes, the 2008 DVD has changed slightly to update the extension of the Year of a Million Dreams continuation. Also the New Disney*Pixar Block Party Bash at Disney's Hollywood Studios and speaking of that...the name change at the Studios. There is also Disneyland and WDW on one DVD now so that is definately a change. Also when you order the DVD Vacation Planning Video online you will get a personalized letter detailing what to check out based on te ages of your family.

Toy Story Mania will open sometime this summer however there has been no date announced. If you check out screamscape.com or allearsnet.com you can usually find out in advance...

Have a Magical Time planning your next visit! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter