A couple questions about drinks on the DDP

mamamelody2

DIS Veteran
We are leaving Saturday for WDW with free dining. So excited!!

Anyway, when we went 6 years ago, you could ask for the large soda and that would be included. If you didn't specify you got the smaller size. Can you still get a large drink with the DDP? If so, my 10 yr old and I could share a large drink and we could substitute the other person's drink for an extra side.

Also, maybe this question is dumb, but I don't know the answer. Are there free refills on soda at quick service restaurants? If so, do you have to wait in line to get it?

Oh, and do they frown on the sharing of meals at table service restaurants? Again, my 10 yr old and I could EASILY split most meals. Actually my 16 yr old and I share meals often when we eat out. We are a family of 5 if that matters. We would probably order 4 meals at a table service restaurant, then share.

Any information greatly appreciated!

You can generally get the large soda, yes. However, most QS do not offer free refills. Only a handful have the option.

Most TS will let you share meals, but not buffets or all you care to eat options, and a few TS won't allow splitting unless everyone is using a dining credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter