• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A couple of Blizzard Beach questions

Tonberry

DIS Veteran
First question, how would I get to Blizzard Beach from the Riviera? Do they have a direct bus or would we need to transfer somewhere?
I might as well ask how we get back from BB too.

Second, are the Polar Patios open? We're going in August and my son can't tolerate heat that well, so we figured a nice shaded place to rest comfortably would be a life saver.

From Riv, to get to BB you take the bus to DAK and then transfer to a bus to BB. Same in reverse.

CSR and ASMovies have direct buses to BB, but the rest of the resorts require a transfer at DAK.

Also, I’d make sure to book the Patio at your 60+ day mark just to be safe.

Hope that helps.

If I purchase Memory Maker for an upcoming July trip, are there currently Photo Pass photographers and/or ride photos at Blizzard Beach making my 2 day hopper plus worth getting MM for instead of just 2 single days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter