A complaint: lack of housekeeping

Just a few posts above I posted my experience of EXCELLENT full service at a Hilton just outside Disney Springs. Hotel was full and there were no issues getting these SUITES fully cleaned top to bottom every day. Clearly their housekeeping was fully staffed.

Disney is paying the average for the Orlando area so the question is .... does Disney offer that much less in the way of benefits OR is Disney just opting to slowly bring back a service saving tons of money, just like they did with the trams.
Which Hilton, specifically? Thank you.

Was at POFQ last week. We did not opt out of mousekeeping. Had to call every day except one for towels and have the trash emptied. Beds were never made for our entire 7 day stay.

We were at CBR April 1-4th. On day 2 we got a full clean which was a pleasant surprise. It was the first time since the pandemic that we have had our bed made at Disney!

Maybe not the best solution but in August last year we had a 2 BR DVC. the second day (first full day) a person came for trash thanked him gave him a 20 and we had trash removed, new towels soap and whatever else was missing or used everyday. 7 nights days at DVC do not get full cleanings. Whatever the opinion if a clean room is what makes you happy the small amount overall.... Other high end resorts costing 6-800 a night did not have daily cleaning/beds made as well as recent as Last month in my experience.
Does anyone know if DVC rooms (BLT) paying cash receive more frequent cleanings?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter